Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

rocket

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What is rocket? As in "I've got some rocket, you want some?"

Cheers :thumb:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Unless your dealer's name is Gaddafi I really don't know; not heard that one, sorry.

(I did look on Erowid but couldn't find anything).
    maybe hes got some nice leafy salad herb to go with your vinaigrette dressing?
    in seriousness id say it probably meant cocaine, possibly speed. the name rocket would imply he meant a stimulant
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    isnt it a kind of home made bong you make outta a plastic bottle? you inhale the fumes and it gets you really stoned lol. well thats what my bf flat mate did and he called it a rocket...

That's a shotty.

Don't know 'rocket'.
    Weekender Offender 
    We didn't have a clue either. My dad got my brother's old phone and one of his mates text it and asked if he wanted some rocket. We all joked it was a bit cold for salad but we're still curious. My boyfriend thought it might be speed.
    Urban dictionary has a few ideas. I'm inclined to think he was referring to a cannabis joint, would be funny if he was referring to number 3 :D
    Calvin wrote: »
    Urban dictionary has a few ideas. I'm inclined to think he was referring to a cannabis joint, would be funny if he was referring to number 3 :D

:D

Thanks Calvin, knowing my brother I would tend to agree with you.
    There are lots of rocket pills goin about @ the min. ?
    DC85 wrote: »

Yeah I thought that too, but I'm pretty sure it's another name for Speed.
    DC85 wrote: »

aye thats what i thought when i first read the thread
    "I've got some rocket, you want some?"

that sounds funny :D
    z- wrote: »

You're a rocket. :razz:
    yeh it must be rocket pills.....or else your friend has lost the plot and bought loads of artilary....
    yeh it must be rocket pills.....or else your friend has lost the plot and bought loads of artilary....

And if they are rocket pills I'd say that he'd be best not wanting them..... pretty much just BZP (e.g the legal ecstasy alternative) i think. And I know afew of people who felt really shit on them.
    i took em and got the impression they were fulla speed aswell as something from the mdma family

fuck knows! was good buzz n me nor my mates felt like shit
    And if they are rocket pills I'd say that he'd be best not wanting them..... pretty much just BZP (e.g the legal ecstasy alternative) i think. And I know afew of people who felt really shit on them.

The batch we've had have been relatively nice. Def MDMA, not BZP.
    Hmm the ones we had definately weren't mdma, and after looking on pill reports, if i remember correctly, people had tested them and found no mdxx. And then said it was probably bzp. Which from my experience i agree with. Must be 2 diff batches going around then.
    Personally i didn't feel shit, i did enjoy the buzz, but it was fuck all on mdma. Also I've heard that bzp can react badly with quite afew people so it all makes sense.
    Anyway yeah, must be two batches, why'd i have to get the shit one :impissed:
    I an hardly read whabt thr fuck you'te typimbg but basically the roclet pills I've head are full of speeed n shit, I'm positivre that rocket = sppeeed , its kiknda cimmojn sense,
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    I an hardly read whabt thr fuck you'te typimbg but basically the roclet pills I've head are full of speeed n shit, I'm positivre that rocket = sppeeed , its kiknda cimmojn sense,

^^ I hope your pissed :thumb:
    Calvin wrote: »
    ^^ I hope your pissed :thumb:

YAH!!!!!!!! :o:D
    pill 'ed wrote: »

Lol I don't even remember coming on here last night?
    Ah the rocket pills we got where shit just full of speed...i couldnt sleep for days and had an awful comedown...:yuck: wouldnt touch them again..
    Ah the rocket pills we got where shit just full of speed...i couldnt sleep for days and had an awful comedown...:yuck: wouldnt touch them again..

:yes: :yes: :yes: