Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Boy A

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Anyone watch this last night on C4? I thought it was brilliant.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    we watched it, it was ace and i honestly felt sorry for the lad at the end.

its something ive been discussing today and i honestly think that once the sentance has been served people should be left alone, of course on the other hand there is how i would feel if it was one of my kids, i wouldnt be happy. so its a toughy.

good show tho.

channel 4 really do show the BBC up.
    Darn! I missed it! :mad:

Do you think it was inspired by the Jamie Bulger murderers?

And what happened to him in the end (pm if you don't want to post a spoiler) ? :)
    theres not much interest in this thread so here goes.

he got found out, they posted one of those artificially aged pictures in the paper, got sussed out, all his mates and bird ignored him, got hounded from the press, did one to blackpool and threw himself off the pier (well he was hanging off it at the end)
    Not exactly, his case workers son, who was jealous of him, grassed him up to the tabloids.
    katchika wrote: »
    Not exactly, his case workers son, who was jealous of him, grassed him up to the tabloids.

oh yeah, forgot about that bit.

basically he was saying that the caseworker cared more for the so called "monsters" than his own son as he never saw him when younger. found out by sneaking on his laptop.