Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Thank Chrunchie..........

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Its Friday

Its the weekend yet no weekend thread!

What are you all up to?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sleeping...

Nah, we have a wonderful drive back to London tonight (not from Newcastle - I'm in some posh hotel near Reading-ish (or not, as JsT has so kindly informed me)) in the rush hour, then tomorrow we're going to Camden avec my big sis for fajitas, and then we're going to see my twinnie (who I haven't seen since I went up to uni). Sunday will involve lazing and Oxford St, and then a 3 hour train journey back to Newcastle...huzzah :D.
    I'm going out with my friends tonight :D Can't wait!!

Then tomorrow I'm going for dinner with my boyf :D

And I just got the new LG Viewty phone - it's fuckin ace!!
    some random cocktail of drink and drugs most likely

no e's hopefully :yuck: :yuck:

was drinkin to some stupid time this morning, woke up still snattered earlier, actually feel a bit hungover for once :shocking:

weekend weekend weekend weekend :D
    Ohh I guess I should answer my own question - i'm going to see Amy Winehouse this evening - if she turnes up and and is sober enough to sing I'm presuming. Then tomorrow hopefully going to buy a new car on saturday - followed by a planning meeting / dinner/ excuse to drink wine for my trip to new york (for new year) and then on sunday i have to go to liverpool
    Wyetry wrote: »
    i'm going to see Amy Winehouse this evening

Lucky you, wish i could see her, she's fantastic when she's not hammered :p ..this weekend should be great - had a fantastic day and an even better evening so far - just got a letter in from SQA saying my school launched an appeal on my behalf and I've now got a 1 for S.G history - previously a 2!!! So happy.. tonight I'm phoning a friend in need, then tommorow hitting the shops with a couple of mates, and friend's party in the evening. sunday - studying I guess..:D
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    off to work tonight, ugh.
    Getting slaughtered, the milky bars are on me. :thumb:
    btw why the fucks crunchie spelt chrunchie

its irritating me every time i see the thread title :mad: :D
    z- wrote: »

There there aidzo, have a crunchie. On the house, fuck it you can have a rice crispie too. :flirt:
    z- wrote: »

Coz i is dyslexic - like

Also was trying to type covertly at work
    Carnage tomorrow, all day drink off then..... GODSKITCHEN :D:D Canny fucking wait!!
    well today i went for a job interview after work for a rival company dun dun dunnnnnnnnn, but thats enough of that for now.

tonight having a few cans, tidying up the flat and watching Ugly betty.

Tomorrow is a busy day, car shopping for bunnie in the morning, then we're going to watch Man City Vs Reading tomorrow at the City of manchester stadium, we're going in the executive bit so should be swish. (i however would rather be at the Turf watching burnley, but i'll get over that)

followed by meal in the evening.

sunday will be recovering.
    umm tonight im watching the tudors and then i may stick on pirates of the caribbean 3

tomorrow.. im going to 'try' to a little work. then ill be popping off to asda to return a crappy workout step thing that doesnt work - and buy the new guitar hero ps2 game ;)
    after that im going to my mates house for a bit, before going to union to have few social drinks

sunday - ... umm i think im going to force myself to do some much needed work. ill most likely put it off and not end up doing anything tho
    I'm going to the local Christmas Lights night on saturday, then on sunday I'm off to a Chanel eyewear collection launch.
    I've now got a 1 for S.G history - previously a 2!!! So happy..

Well Done!

Tonight I'm doing some uni work, pottering around the house, drinking wine, the rest of the weekend I'll just be doing kiddy things, maybe a trip to the cinema.
    I'm busy, busy, busy, busy, busy. Friday, I was firstly off to a job interview - I should hear about that next week. I've also been doing some shopping. Saturday, I'm going to do a couple of mixes for a friend. Sunday, I'm not sure yet. I'll probably go and see a mate.
    Just back home there now, was in my cousins house with our women all night and day. :naughty:

Gonna get something to eat and a wash and then head back up for more shenanigans. Yip ya. :thumb:
    out from friday night heads lit :crazyeyes
    last night i went to see bill bailey in cardiff :D

he was absolutely awesome (i was in second row from front!!!!)
    I've been an anti-social twat most of the weekend, staying in playing Mass Effect and Football Manager.
    But I was getting pissed in pubs around Brighton all day yesterday, then we saw Babyshambles and Dizzee Rascal (sp?) at the Brighton Centre and carried on getting pissed, was pretty good!
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    But I was getting pissed in pubs around Brighton all day yesterday, then we saw Babyshambles and Dizzee Rascal (sp?) at the Brighton Centre and carried on getting pissed, was pretty good!

oh i forgot you were going to that! was it dead good?

im jealous :D
    oh i forgot you were going to that! was it dead good?

im jealous :D

Yeah it was wicked actually, I was suprised. I'm really getting into their new album.
    isnt it odd shogun didnt post in this thread this week...:chin: :lol:
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    I've been an anti-social twat most of the weekend, staying in playing Mass Effect and Football Manager.

Oooo, I went to the one in Man on Thurs. Was really good. Babyshambles were amaze.
    DC85 wrote: »
    Oooo, I went to the one in Man on Thurs. Was really good. Babyshambles were amaze.

Aye, I went only knowing a few songs and not really being into that sort of music and left as quite a fan.