Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

have I done UCAS right?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
I completed it today and paid and sent it. However, when I logged back in it doesn't look any different, the pay option is still there. I heard people talking about it saying 'in progress' while they were waiting for school to give a reference. Has it gone through? The money has come out of my account.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Can you still edit things?

I'm going back a few years now, but I seem to remember that after the final submit bit it did change, one of the obvious bits being you could no longer edit it.

I had to click submit or finished or something on each section indivually then 'send' the overall application.
    yeah i can still edit stuff, but its still a bit different, i've paid though so i cant pay again
    f' hell - we're number 1 on a search for UCAS helpline - you'd think they'd make sure UCAS actually was...

Anyway - 'fraid I don't have specific advice since in my day it was all done on tablets of clay and feathers for pens. However there is a UCAS helpline

Their normal customer services is 0871 468 0 468

or an alternative helpline number is 0870 1122211

They closed at 6 but should be open at 10 if you need to call and check.
    On the website it says you need a reference before pay and send is available, but I just sent mine today because school told us we send it and it goes to them, then they do the reference and then send it for us. So confused!
    If you don't lik 0870 numbers http://www.saynoto0870.com/companysearch.php
    What we did was send it to college, who then added the reference and we paid for it and they sent it off to UCAS.

So I have NO idea...
    Gosh..the hells of UCAS. Hope your application goes smoothly!
    Yes it's gone through - school are already chasing me about it moaning about this and that. Ugh - why don't they tell me before I send it off! :rolleyes:
    Ballerina wrote: »
    Yes it's gone through - school are already chasing me about it moaning about this and that. Ugh - why don't they tell me before I send it off! :rolleyes:
    Loads of people in my class had their applications sent back to them because of little niggly things.
    Franki wrote: »
    Loads of people in my class had their applications sent back to them because of little niggly things.

Frustrating - I get told it's fine, and now the head of 6th form has decided my personal statement needs changing and is annoyed I've only picked 3 options, even though I'm guranteed and offer from 1, and I'm almost certain I'll get the grades for it and it's the lowest entry requirements.
    But she's annoying and picky anyway - she's lied and tried to get someone kicked out of 6th form when they'd done nothing wrong! Wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her. Schools deadline is friday aswell.
    Oh there were plenty of people who missed the school deadline - my twin even missed the ACTUAL deadline because she sent it off on the same day and I had to go pay for it for her. But she got offers and stuff even though they said she might not etcetc.
    No, you fucked it up, you silly girl.

:p Only joking. Good luck with the application.