Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

How much time it takes you to cum

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello everyone, i was just wondering how much time it takes you to cum when you muster bate (actually i am asking boys but if girls wanted to say thing about themselves, they are most welcome) and when you are having sex.

Actually i am asking this question because i have very low and sometimes just few stocks when i am turned on and also read something online on BBC and on this site that most of the men has this problem that it don't take too low time like 10 sec to ejaculate.

I just wanted to have some realistic picture form your replies. I hope you all have get what actually i am looking for even if my question is not too much clear.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    A little confused by what you're asking but I can see English isn't your first language...
    Masturbating = It depends reallly on when I want it to end though I don't do it much atm.
    Sex = Again, it depends, if you're just talking about the coital aspect then it varies person to person whereas if I take sex to mean kissing, touching, fucking, oral and everything in between without interuptions of more than 5 mins then I've gone for 3 hrs+ once or twice. 10 sec to cum sounds premature though if that's your question.
    Looking at my previous "performances", it can take as little as 30 seconds, or as much as 2½ hours.
    Female:

By myself, about 20 mins or not at all.
    With partner, between 2 mins and two hours to not at all.
    Actually if you can exclude the stimulus part of this activity then i am talking about that, you can say i am talking about "After penetration", after that i am talking about the time to cum. Hope that it is more clear now.
    muh.adil wrote: »
    Actually if you can exclude the stimulus part of this activity then i am talking about that, you can say i am talking about "After penetration", after that i am talking about the time to cum. Hope that it is more clear now.

:eek2: if your talking about masturbation i don't know what you are trying to say...if your talking about sex and how long after penetration then it varys between everyone...but 10 seconds is very premeture..
    I am talking with reference to the following BBC website LINK.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/relationships/sex_and_sexual_health/probs_prematureejaculation.shtml

According to this link it can be "coming within six thrusts" to "coming within two minutes". And i also have same case but just wanted to know what other people have.

And i thought what time it take to have "Six Thrust", so i assume it can be 10 sec, that is why i write 10 sec.

As far as masturbation is concerned i am talking about time after you start masturbation and when i am talking about sex, then i am talking about after penetration.
    Let me redefine my question

Let me redefine my question.

How many of you suffer from "premature ejaculation?", and what is your definition of "premature ejaculation?". Because i was unable to find a single definition of this thing.
    muh.adil wrote: »
    Let me redefine my question.

How many of you suffer from "premature ejaculation?", and what is your definition of "premature ejaculation?". Because i was unable to find a single definition of this thing.

Okay well I last longer than 2 minutes but I'm really the sort of person that puts the other person first in sex so it varies. I think maybe you can't find anything due to a pak internet filter, anyway I'll post this as it seems to answer your question (from NetDoctor):

It’s almost impossible to get an accurate definition of premature ejaculation: what some couples consider a satisfactory length of intercourse would be very inadequate for others.

At the 2006 Congress of the European Society for Sexual Medicine, an American research paper reported:

the average lasting time of men with PE was 1.8 minutes.
    'normal' men lasted an average of 7.3 minutes.

But there were males who claimed to have premature ejaculation, yet who could last up to 25 minutes. This clearly shows people have wildly differing ideas about what is normal.

At the same Congress, Professor Waldinger reported that 2.5 per cent of men couldn't last 90 seconds inside the vagina. Those males undoubtedly have PE.

From our own clinical experience, there are plenty of couples who would regard intercourse that lasts under 20 minutes as less than satisfactory, and would feel that any ejaculation in under 10 minutes or so is decidedly premature.

As a working definition, if either you or your partner feel that orgasm is happening too soon, then there probably is some degree of PE.

Hope that helped.
    thanks for that reply dietrichswhore , and i also have read that report but i was looking for the people here, what is their experience.

And in PAK their are no filters as such, except very few selected websites.
    I had an ex who used to come the second he got inside me. Didn't matter what we tried couldn't get him to last any longer. Most of the other guys I've slept with have ranged from about an average of 2 mins to 20 mins, with each having sessions which would be much longer or much shorter than their average.
    I have no idea. I have no concept of time when i'm having sex - it doesn't seem relevant somehow!
    I suddenly thought of how it might be slightly unnerving if just before i started, i got out a stopwatch...