Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

If you get annoyed at political correctness don't look

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The person who complained about it btw was a White, male sergeant from the Met. Don't know his name.
  • Options
    Whowhere wrote: »
    The person who complained about it btw was a White, male sergeant from the Met. Don't know his name.

But I bet he's on a fast track to Chief Constable...
  • Options
    Whowhere wrote: »

Probably planted there by the BNP to stir up a bit of racial hatred and headlines about how the country is bending over backwards for everyone except white, middle-class Mail readers and hard-working-once-I-find-a-job-that's-not-filled-by-immigrants Sun readers. I would put money on every similar case to this being a result of some oversensitive prick scared-shitless of "offending" anyone, without a single person ever having taken offence (with the exception of everyone with half a brain offended that someone so pathetic could ever be put in a position of influence).
  • Options
    They should just invest in one that changes colour and hair length