Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Mandy!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi there i am a regular pill taker and i need some advice on MDMA.
firstly is the comdown after a nights raving on say half a gram anything near as bad as a pill comedown :crazyeyes ?
secondly if it comes in crystal form rather than powder is it pure?
any help wld b appreciated
thx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    mikey_b7 wrote: »
    hi there i am a regular pill taker and i need some advice on MDMA.
    firstly is the comdown after a nights raving on say half a gram anything near as bad as a pill comedown :crazyeyes ?
    secondly if it comes in crystal form rather than powder is it pure?
    any help wld b appreciated
    thx

It shoudn't come in powder really. The MDMA ive always had is crsytally. Comedown will depend IMO. I always have a lesser comedown on MDMA than naughties.

In terms of comedowns, I've said it before ... 5-HTP get on it!!
    5-HTP are a food suppliment? so do you mean to have one or two after a night out raving?
    i have always seen mdma in crystal form but have been reading some posts about powder and was just wondering.
    thx
    mikey_b7 wrote: »
    5-HTP are a food suppliment? so do you mean to have one or two after a night out raving?
    i have always seen mdma in crystal form but have been reading some posts about powder and was just wondering.
    thx

check previous threads about it laa.
    If it is of high quality (70% or higher) there is absolutely no reason why you would need to be taking 500mg, it will just increase the risks and the side effects and not much of anything else.
    budda wrote: »
    If it is of high quality (70% or higher) there is absolutely no reason why you would need to be taking 500mg, it will just increase the risks and the side effects and not much of anything else.

Depends on tolerance and amount of time between dosage tho. I imagine he doesn't mean one half gram bomb.
    no not in one bomb of course! i meant over the period of a nite 10-4ish, i have done a half gram before but i dont think it was great gear because i was not too fuked tbh, at least not to the extend i wld have been if i was on pills that night. it was clean tho had a nice buzz but ended up coming down rapidly before the night was over.
    Going 2 try and get some better stuff next weekend
    just dab some on your tounge first to try it out....then keep takin it in small amounts...i dont think the comedown is anywhere near as bad the comedown from pills...
    i dont think the comedown is anywhere near as bad the comedown from pills...

That's what I thought but my MDMA comedown after the weekend just gone made me realise that the comedown is alot more mental than 'I feel like death warmed up' pill comedown. On a comedown from pills you just feel so rotten, you don't want to deal with anyone, you just want to be left alone because you feel and look like absolute shit.
    I've never really felt like that after an MDMA sesh before, but after my MDMA sesh on Friday night, I had a different kind of comedown. I felt fine the next day, but for the next few days after that I just felt so depressed. I was thinking really horrible and negative things about everything in my life, it was wierd, I've never really felt like that before.
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    That's what I thought but my MDMA comedown after the weekend just gone made me realise that the comedown is alot more mental than 'I feel like death warmed up' pill comedown. On a comedown from pills you just feel so rotten, you don't want to deal with anyone, you just want to be left alone because you feel and look like absolute shit.
    I've never really felt like that after an MDMA sesh before, but after my MDMA sesh on Friday night, I had a different kind of comedown. I felt fine the next day, but for the next few days after that I just felt so depressed. I was thinking really horrible and negative things about everything in my life, it was wierd, I've never really felt like that before.

ive got that from pills before.....woken up the next day and felt fine....just a bit shakey but then later in the week a huge wave of deppression come over you and it lasts for days...maybe its pills with really high levels of mdma that gives it you??...i dunno..