Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Purple Reign - Is it back ?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
So he's changed his name back, hopefully he will come back 2 show us what real music is. Prince showed a generation and more what music is, he didn't care about colour nor creed. He does have a personality problem but I suppose that goes with the territory. A true musician, is he the only one left !!!!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Heehee! Don't get me started on true musicians! There is a lot of shit in the charts but look a little further. My current bag is the intelligent side of Electronic music. I can't get enough of Aphex Twin, Boards Of Canada, Squarepusher, Plaid and Plone - Never heard of them? You have heard them, Plaid do a lot of the music for Bjork and Squarepusher is currently on a Channel 4 advertisement about film animation. It's fascinating music - you can't dance to most of it but if you just listen, it's brilliant. There are plenty of great musicians out there.

Listen to:
    http://www.mp3.com/autofire
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Aphex twin is one scary mofo.
    I've seen his videos and if the one for "Come to Daddy" is anything to go by, he should be locked up!