Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

New to the site and lovin it..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi all,

My name's Sarah. Im 21, and a proud mother of two, they both are boys there names are Bradley Ryan and Jeffrey Daniel, Im married to a wonderful guy never met anyone like him. We've been together since I turned 17, married since May 06.
My family is my number 1 priority and they mean the world to me! They will ALWAYS come first in life. I'm mostly a homebody, but I do like to party on occasion. I love going to the park during the day with my boys and my husband, and anything else to do with the outdoors we will do it. My 17 month old loves to be outside all the time!
I have been through a lot in my life and thus learned a lot and have become a stronger person because of it. My friends were my biggest support system during those times, and I don't know what I would have done without them.
I think that about sums me up, all in all, I'm a pretty laid back person. So if you wanna chit chat give me a shout.. :thumb:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi. Welcome to the site. :)
    Thanks..
    Welcome Sarah :wave:

I've got a little girl who will be 2 next week (:crying:) and there's quite a few other Mums & Dads on here :)
    welcome!!
    Hello there Yummy Mummy.:wave:
    Glittery wrote: »
    Welcome Sarah :wave:

I've got a little girl who will be 2 next week (:crying:) and there's quite a few other Mums & Dads on here :)

awww... well i can't wait to meet other parents! :yippe:
    Hiya there - welcome to TheSite - not sure if you might want to avoid making everything bold though - does make it look like you're speaking very loudly :)
    Jim V wrote: »
    Hiya there - welcome to TheSite - not sure if you might want to avoid making everything bold though - does make it look like you're speaking very loudly :)

Ohhh well I always thought that was Caps. Thanks for the input. :thumb:
    Did say speaking loudly rather than shouting ;)
    Jim V wrote: »
    Did say speaking loudly rather than shouting ;)

:rolleyes: :p