Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

marilyn manson

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
"we hate love we love hate"
but who has the right to say that i am a freak just because i like manson!!!
i feel alone becuase i dont know anyone who likes him[all my friends are dance fans]
but i fell included because i am in a group of people who generally intelligent
i like him for his music and sometimes for his views
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Marilyn Manson is one of those musical acts that you either love or hate. I have yet to come to a conclusion on the matter. He says "we're all freaks now, in the dope show". I have seen not this show, is it like Rikki Lake? I'm not a freak. But there are lots of freaks on the Rikki Lake show. Most of them, ironically, with the word "Manson" somewhere in their name.

Fish.
    I used to listen to Manson in about 97. Then I discovered NIN, Aphex Twin and a whole bunch of better stuff.

<A HREF="http://www.mp3.com/autofire&quot; TARGET=_blank>
    http://www.mp3.com/autofire
    http://www.tefosav.co.uk</A&gt;
    i hate manson but my mate thinks hes cute! we have our own opinions!
    I really couldn't say, I haven't listened to enough of his stuff. But I've got nothing against his attitude, he's making a lot of money out of it so good on him I say!!

blah...
    Ok from the top;
    Marilyn Manson= Brian Warner.
    The guy would be NOTHING if it wasnt for the genius of Trent Reznor. the guy was just another freak doing the little clubs in LA before Trent took him under his wing and gave him a recording contract. You ever heard early MM? its crap, 2nd rate glam rock. Trant gave him an image, a sound and the best thing, an audience by taking him on tour back in 94/95. The music they play is nothing but the toash taht NIN didnt want to record themselves. Dont believe me? look at the credit on Antichrist, a tird of the songs were either written by Trent Renor, or he played on them. Then theres Mechanical Animals, the album which hensupposedely did without him; its produced by Sean Beavan, whos just happens to be a studio memeber of NIN, it was recorded at Nothing studios, which happens to be Trent home in new orlens!
    there are better bands than MM doing industrial music. Try Ministry, Skinny Puppy, Front 242, Nitzer Ebb, Machines of Of Loving Grace, Prick (another Trent band) Violent Femmes, einzturtzennaubauten, Atari Teenage Riot and filter, they all rock!!
    Good fart I just did..... Toast...... Manson are good but I prefer the sweet vibes of.......................... Wu Tang Clan. Don't You just love the lirics.... Wu Tang Clan ain't Nuthin' to F**K WITH!!!........Yeah, I'll torch ya' Mother F**KER!!!

White men can't rap