Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Are you disrespected by big companies?

**helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
Hey all,
Below is a request for stories from C4 for a documentary about corporate giants treating young people unfairly - read on to find out more:

Channel 4 is developing a brand new TV show which will look at bad customer service within the big companies – i.e. telecommunications, retailers etc. We want to hear from any young people (16-21) who feel that they are treated unfairly by corporate giants or even just big brand companies because of their age, with a view to approaching the companies and suggesting they implement changes. For example, perhaps you or someone you know has been treated appallingly by customer services.

Any horror stories or stories of simple lack of respect related to customer service is what we’re interested in hearing. So – if you think this is you or you know someone who it applies to please get in touch on 0207 440 2576 or email lucy.chapman@whizzkid.tv

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Does this not make the suggestion than anything other than money is respected by big companies?
    Plenty of stories about arseholes who want the world and think it's "bad customer service" the minute somebody says no :grump:
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    nooooo! do you think they will make an exception due to me being 23?

I have serious issues with a certain insurance company at the moment, and as many are aware, would make fantastic TV viewing!!

Please Helen, have a word! :)
    :chin: hmm... my sister is having problems with a certain furniture company at the moment... I wonder if she'll be interested.

They given a date they want to hear from people by?