Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Too wet...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Comments

• Options
    even though i'm not a guy i'm going to answer because this happened to me the other day when i was with a guy who i really liked and wanted to get with for a while. I was really embarrassed and scared that he would notice, but to be honest i dont think many guys would notice as everyones different and no doubt if they do its a big turn on cos you're turned on!:yes:
  • Options
    I doubt whether many (if any) guys would find it gross. Without wanting to go into too much detail, my own boyfriend thinks it's hot...I guess he takes it as a compliment in a way cos it kinda shows he's doing things right.
  • Options
    StupidGirl wrote: »
    I doubt whether many (if any) guys would find it gross. Without wanting to go into too much detail, my own boyfriend thinks it's hot...I guess he takes it as a compliment in a way cos it kinda shows he's doing things right.
    :yes:
  • Options
    The wetter the better
  • Options
    The wetter the better

lol was just about to post the same thing until i scrolled down an saw you got in there first :D
  • Options
    why would he think it was gross?
    It just means youre turned on lots. hes probably really pleased
  • Options
    z- wrote: »
    lol was just about to post the same thing until i scrolled down an saw you got in there first :D

Haha I was supprised no one did it berfore Me!! :D
  • Options
    wet is good
  • Options
  • Options
    I find it a massive turn on. afterall its nature. its a womans body preparing for sex! actually if a guy doesnt like that hes on the brown bus i think!
  • Options
    dohc wrote: »
    I find it a massive turn on. afterall its nature. its a womans body preparing for sex! actually if a guy doesnt like that hes on the brown bus i think!

:lol:
  • Options
    definately. the wetter the more turned on the guy will be
  • Options
    All I have to say is it's not like we have a gague mechanism that tells us how 'wet' anything is.
    Other than that, I'm so confused.
  • Options
    kate- wrote: »
    Ok its a bit gross this one but do lads mind how 'wet' you are?

As I understand it, they are more likely to be worried about how dry you are.
  • Options
    Big Gay wrote: »
    As I understand it, they are more likely to be worried about how dry you are.

indeed
  • Options
    Wet is good.
  • Options
    Sometimes being too wet can be a problem (slipping out too often), but I don't see why any straight man would be bothered about you being wet.

And if he is just smear it on his face and tell him to sod off.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote: »
    Sometimes being too wet can be a problem (slipping out too often), but I don't see why any straight man would be bothered about you being wet.

And if he is just smear it on his face and tell him to sod off.

haha thanks :hyper: :lol:
  • Options
    knowing the girl is getting off on it, is mostly what gets me off.
  • Options
    yeh i woz gonna say "the wetter the better" too lol
  • Options
    kate- wrote: »
    Ok its a bit gross this one but do lads mind how 'wet' you are?

My boyfriend thinks it great but i get embaressed :o and nev er let him touch me because of it

Don't be embarrassed about it, really, guys LOVE it. The wetter the better, it's a sign of being extremely turned on, and guys really get off on knowing they can juice you up like that.
  • Options
    I'm in the wetter the better camp, but if you find you're not getting enough friction, or are just a smidge embarrassed, then there's nothing wrong with a surreptitious wipe with a tissue. If you're in his bed he's bound to have a box in arms reach, if you're in yours - put a box there. If you are out and about- oh get you, getting better action than me! lol (pocket tissue things)
  • Options
    My bloke loves it...;)
  • Options
    I don't particularly care how girl a wet is, although I'd far rather a girl was moist rather than being as dry as the Sahara Desert.
  • Options
    more wet more good experience.
  • Options
    Definatly better to be too wet that not wet at all! Ur guy is only gona be delighted that he can turn u on so much!!! I know my bf thinks its so hot that he gets me going THAT much. xx
  • Options
    I have same problem, I get wet incredibly fast. I used to be embarrassed by it but once he assured me how much he liked it, there was no problem! :) Don't be ashamed by it, it's natural and means you are relaxed and turned on which is always a good thing! :)
  • Options
    I love it when my other half gets wet, feels great, means more fun and means I'm doing something right.

A girl can never be too wet
  • Options
    Hey come on Kate all guys love a wet pussy, if u were dry you'd hurt just relax and get on down
  • Options
    Haven't you ever heard "The Wetter the Better." I mean seriously, why else would people/guys mainly but Lube because they like it MESSY! haha!

Don't be embarrassed girl. I'm sure he likes it. As long as it don't smell or nothing bad is down there let him touch all he wants. To a guy that is a big turn on (so my husband says) because they are thinking "Wow she is REALLY liking this."