Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

ket in belfast?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Got a trip to belfast planned shortly. Just wondered is it readily available ? And what's the cost over there?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hiya Cross,

Just to say that obviously one thing we can't let people do here is suggest places where drugs can actually be bought - just wanted to make that clear, though that wasn't what you asked for.

As to the actual price and availability, I'm not sure but I'm sure some users will be able to provide you some idea to avoid any issues with being ripped off whilst your over there. You might also want to check our advice about dealing with dealers.

On a slightly different tack though, always worth watching what you're doing when your not in an environment you know, especially a strange or new city for what might be the first time. What's no problem in a place where lots of friends are around might be more stressful without them.
    pay no more than £30 and even that's expensive. Going rate is usually between £15 and £25, £25 would be quite a lot for me to pay.
    I heard it's around belfast but i don't know the prices, it's not a massive thing over here.

When it came to where i'm from,just up the road from belfast it cost £35-£40 for a gram. I know that's wild expensive compared to england but ket just hasn't kicked off over here.
    not much about at all, i paid 30 i think it was before, anything thats about is stuff that students have got sent over from england

there really is no big ket scene over here at all

:thumb:
    mak sure when you buy it it's in small cubed crystal form as then you know it's been cooked up properly
    Aye know a few fellas from England who bring it over, obviously I'm not disclosing names, phone numbers or adresses on the net crossfader.

Oh and don't walk up and ask people randomely, likely to get a dig in the face quicker than most places in the UK.
    VinylVicky wrote: »
    mak sure when you buy it it's in small cubed crystal form as then you know it's been cooked up properly

I've always been told when you get it in small cubed crystals its yet to be cooked up and if you snort it like that you'll do some damage to the inside of your nose. The few times i've cooked up k the result you scrap off the frying pan doesn't resemeble cubed crystals in the slightest, more like an overall crusty shell that crumbles into a powder. I'm by no means an experienced k user though, but I know a few right munters.