Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

PLEASE HELP a noob

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey,

I'm new to these forums so please don't flame me, but I have a problem that I need you guys to help me on.

Just recently, I bought my first weed, but I think I got ripped off. Does anybody have pictures of how much an eighth of weed is because I think I got less than I paid for? I know how much certain amounts cost and such, but since I don't have a scale or anything, I can't weigh my weed. Is there like a guide or something that I can look at pictures of an eighth of weed, quarter, etc..

Thanks

somecut8

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If you have some balance scales a penny weighs 1/8th of an ounce.

Pictures wont really tell you anything, it will depend on how dry it is, how compressed...etc.
    Thanks man, it looks pretty compressed.
    Best bet is to take someone who knows what they are doing next time. You could buy some scales but waste of money IMO.
    James1984 wrote: »
    Best bet is to take someone who knows what they are doing next time. You could buy some scales but waste of money IMO.

i got a cracking set that cost me about 6.50 including postage from ebay and they were accurate the whole time

they served me and many friends very well! (until forensics stole em :mad: )

so i wouldnt say they're a waste of money at all .. always remember to either take the gear out of the bag and pour it into something (to stop you dropping/losing any) or to weigh the gear itself on the scales .. some of those small plastic baggies can weigh well over a gram :thumb: