Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Well done Rob Styles!

13»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think Liverpool must have something on Clattenburg for that performance. The two penalties and red cards for Liverpool were not in dispute (regardless of what card the ref was holding Hibbert should have walked) but why the fuck Kuyt didn't walk I'll never know. As for the penalty at the end, well, that was an absolute joke.

Difference, though, is that Liverpool didn't cheat to win. The captain of the team should be allowed to talk to the ref (as in rugby) and Gerrard is the captain of Liverpool.

Not that Man Utd fans should throw too many stones, after Reo-Coker was disgracefully sent off for (presumably) looking at Man Utd in a funny tone of voice. And your favourite team, Arsenal, were on the end of an even worse decision at Upton Park after Noble kicked Hleb into next week.

Clattenburg should be banned for the rest of the season.
    Kermit wrote: »
    Not that Man Utd fans should throw too many stones, after Reo-Coker was disgracefully sent off for (presumably) looking at Man Utd in a funny tone of voice.

I take it you didn't watch the match. Reo-Coker can have no complaints after a clumsy late tackle. Just because Martin O'Neil was jumping around the touchline in an animated fashion (as he tends to do) doesn't mean the sending off wasn't justified. When Setanta showed the replays to him after the game during the post-match interview he changed his tone a bit. Great idea by Setanta by the way, showing the managers what happened. Hopefully they do it with Wenger sometime. Pity they never got the chance to get Mourinho with it either.
    Kermit wrote: »
    Difference, though, is that Liverpool didn't cheat to win.

:confused:

So Gerrard going down like a £10 hooker doesn't count?
    Addict wrote: »
    I take it you didn't watch the match. Reo-Coker can have no complaints after a clumsy late tackle.

For the second booking, you're probably right, but the first booking was an absolute joke.

Regardless of whether Gerrard went down easily or not, Hibbert was pulling on his shirt and stopped him scoring. You can argue about whether it was in the box or not (I'm not sure it was) but Hibbert should have walked either way.
    On the subject of Rob Styles, I'd again like to congratulate the shit-for-brains for his immense decision to allow Carlton Cole to practically murder the Coventry defender before scoring a 94th minute winner for the Happy Cheating Hammers.

Well done Rob :thumb:
    No comment about the great linesman decision in the Arsenal/United game then?

Was the linesman Rob Styles?

The one for the equaliser that was completely correct, you mean?

You're right, the linesman should be congratulated for getting a difficult decision spot on. Especially given Ferguson's disgusting abuse of the officials on Saturday.

The only thing Webb did wrong was not sending off the odious Anderson- once for rolling around like a pig in shit, and once for waving the yellow cards around. He's obviously been learning from the other honest talents at Old Trafford, Rooney and Ronaldo.

I wonder why the pathetic Ferguson didn't mention that in his disgraceful after-match rant against an excellent official? I wonder when the FA are going to clamp down on the potty-mouthed weegie? Any thoughts?