Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Flight Sim Joysticks

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
im looking for a Joystick to use with Flight Sim X, anyone had any experiance with any of these? :

Top Gun Afterburner II Joystick

Cyborg Evo Force

Comments

• Options
    I've not bought a joystick in about 10 years but saitek's were always good and the microsoft sidewinder was what I used for helicopter games.
  • Options
    Territt wrote: »
    im looking for a Joystick to use with Flight Sim X, anyone had any experiance with any of these? :

Top Gun Afterburner II Joystick

Cyborg Evo Force

I'm not familiar with these two. A friend of mine bought a MS sidewinder secondhand off ebay because according to him they are the best you can buy. The good ones still fetch a good price on ebay.

I don't think MS make them anymore for some reason. I must admit, I have one and it is bombproof.

It's something else to think about. :)
  • Options
    J wrote: »
    Hopefully I will be starting real flying lessons asap.

And this thread prompted me to install flight sim on my new laptop but it would seem that the 4th disk has gone missing since I moved out of my parents :(

Im doing real leasons, im hoping to used flight Sim X to get to grips with some of the hard parts,

if you need a copy i can copy my disks for you? of couse you would have to use your own Serial Number ;)