Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Any advice greatfull recieved

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i say dont be so daft, why on earth would you want to go back there if they were so mean last time around? surely you can find somewhere else to work???

places of work are to go and earn money not a social club, of course its great if you get on with people you work with but im sure you'll make friends at a new place.

if you're dead set on going back, i'd ring the boss, why waste your time on a letter, and i certainly wouldnt be grovelling to go back.
    koe_182 wrote: »
    i say dont be so daft, why on earth would you want to go back there if they were so mean last time around? surely you can find somewhere else to work???

places of work are to go and earn money not a social club, of course its great if you get on with people you work with but im sure you'll make friends at a new place.

if you're dead set on going back, i'd ring the boss, why waste your time on a letter, and i certainly wouldnt be grovelling to go back.

yes it is admitting defeat :impissed:
    however i can be on £500 a month there which is pretty good to me.
    Its close so i have hardly any petrol costs and parkings free
    im also £300 in debt so need a new job sharpish, and i would get shifts straight away with this one...
    I'd phone rather than write too, tbh. You are going to need to give them some kind os assurance that you're not just going to fuck off again too.
    Yea Kate give them a ring and ask them if they need any staff, best thing to do really.