Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Eyebrow-shall I get it done?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Am in a piercing induced pickle.
Have got my nose and the side of my lower lip pierced, used to have eyebrow done ages ago when had centre lower ip done, but took it out coz thought it was too much all together.
Last night I had a dream where I had it pierced again, and I thought it was great. Got my thinking I'd like it done again.
So what do you think-too much going on on my boat race or not? to pierce or not to?:chin:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think it'd look fine.
    I absolutely love eyebrow piercings, I was so gutted when mine grew out so I just got the other eyebrow pierced instead. :D
    I've also been toying with the idea of getting another piercing like a tragus, but I was worried that it'd look too much.
    I think you should go for it though. Eyebrow piercings look wicked, and it's not like you've gone to overboard, I know people with way more piercings than you and they look cool. :thumb:
    i think lots of facial piercings on guys look ok, but not so sure on girls...

but try it, if it doesn't work you only have to take it out and let it heal up, it's not like a tattoo
    What does the scar from the old one look like? If you could cope with another one of those then go for it, nothing to lose; if you wouldln't be happy with that, hold off.
    katralla wrote: »
    What does the scar from the old one look like? If you could cope with another one of those then go for it, nothing to lose; if you wouldln't be happy with that, hold off.

I'd heard loads of horror stories about eyebrow piercing scars, but my scar on my left eyebrow is barely noticeable unless you look close up.
    Yeah, they're all different, some people get a whole raised discoloured line where it's grown out and their scar tissue has keloid(grown outwards instead of being flat) I scar like that. I had a tiny little scratch on my arm from six months ago from brushing past a door sticky out bit, not even throuugh the skin, and now it looks like I gauged the back of my hand with a knife... Depends doesn't it. If the consequence of not liking it and taking it out is a faint white dot then it won't matter and you might as well try it, if you'll look like frankenstein's monster then... best be sure before you do it.
    I'm personally not a fan of the girl-who's-got-too-much-metal-inherface look.

I'm also not a fan of eyebrow piercings period. So in my opinion, don't have it done. A dream does not a good idea make.
    am still in quandery....the scar from where I had it done b4 is just 2 tiny dots, and can only really be seen when Im run down (thats bizarre isnt it? anyone else get that-that your scars show up more when run down?)
    shall I shant i-TT has a gd point that i just need to take it out if I look like metal mickey. I'll keep you posted (sure your all hanging on my every word...NOT)
    DO IT! My scar is like two little dots aswell. Eyebrow piercings rock.
    DUNNIT!!!!! :yippe: got my left one done at lunchtime...no one at works noticed yet!!! tee hee!! it looks BOSS. Pill'ed, go get yours re done mate!
    Lankygirl wrote: »
    DUNNIT!!!!! :yippe: got my left one done at lunchtime...no one at works noticed yet!!! tee hee!! it looks BOSS. Pill'ed, go get yours re done mate!

:thumb: Wicked.

I've got it done already. As soon as it grew out on my left eyebrow, I just got my right eyebrow pierced straight away. lol I'd feel naked without it! Seriously!
    I used to like eyebrow piercings on men but think they are outdated now! They were nice in 1998!
    katchika wrote: »
    I used to like eyebrow piercings on men but think they are outdated now! They were nice in 1998!

What the fuck? lol
    photo please.
    I will put a photo on when I next manage to use a computer away from work(sigh)