Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Making money

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was given a catalogue with my student account at Barclays and it mentioned that you could earn loads from writing reviews online. I signed up in August and have been rather obsessed since. I have managed to make over £100 in 6 weeks from writing reviews. I was interested to know if anyone can think of other sites wheer money can be earned quick. The site I use pays into a bank account each month when the account balance reaches £5 which I find great. I make about £20 a month.

I am keen to find other sites similar to this one as I am a little short of cash and obviously with Xmas fastly approaching any little helps. I have heard of reward sites, cash clicking sites and obviously the survey ones, but would be most interested to hear of particular one which have been tried and tested.

Many thanks

Devil :)

Comments

• Options
    You could of course setup your own website and have Google Ads on it.

I just visited a little town in Italy that is becoming very popular place to visit and was thinking about setting up a website with information about it - also I have hundreds of photos from my visit there that I could use.

you might be able to do an information website about something you know a lot about and then have adverts on the side.
  • Options
    *DEVIL* wrote: »
    I was given a catalogue with my student account at Barclays and it mentioned that you could earn loads from writing reviews online. I signed up in August and have been rather obsessed since. I have managed to make over £100 in 6 weeks from writing reviews.

I want moneys!:heart:
  • Options
    CoolMe - its so easy to make :D
    I am on there now just won the weekly competition and got £5 for doing nothing! Yay!

DG - I am getting a little bored so may try the website idea! sounds like a great idea!
  • Options
    I use ciao, I haven't tried writing reviews yet, I get paid for doing surveys. It isn't much at all but even having a couple of extra quid is nice.

Also valuedopinions.co.uk pay you for filling in surveys in vouchers, again you don't earn much but if you like filling in surveys anyway then it is just nice every now and then to be able to earn a £10 amazon voucher or whatever.
  • Options
    *DEVIL* wrote: »
    CoolMe - its so easy to make :D
    I am on there now just won the weekly competition and got £5 for doing nothing! Yay!

Would you like to share with us this wonderful website:)
  • Options
    CoolMe wrote: »
    Would you like to share with us this wonderful website:)

He already linked us to both of them, read up!
  • Options
    I used to write lots on ciao, and dooyoo (is that still going?) I made more than £200 on dooyoo, and about £50 on ciao. There's also yougov
  • Options
    I know that this site doesn't neccessarily PAY you directly but you can make money by canny credit card deals, other money saving tips and tips on where to find cheap electricals etc.

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/

Its worth signing up for the weekly tips e-mail.
  • Options
    All this talk of making money online got me thinking - but if you enjoy writing it's a good way to build up an income and the good thing is that once you create something it's on the net earning you money even when you're asleep.

This is essentially why people can make so much money selling music for example, cos even when they're in bed, somewhere in the world there's probably a DJ playing their music and earning them a royalty.
  • Options
    What's your user name on Ciao, Devil? You inspired me to go back there and write a few opinions! It's never going to make anyone rich but if you like writing anyway, it's enjoyable and can get you a few quid.
  • Options
    I am leofluffy69

IF anyone is interested teh link is in my signature...sign up add me to your trust and I will add you back I will make sure I rate your reviews!