Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The New Skype Phone from 3

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
is anyone tempted to get it?

http://3skypephone.com/english/index.html

Can't seem to find the Fair Use Policy on their website though - but read on an Aussie website it was 4,000 free skype to skype minutes per month and something like 10,000 messages back and forth .. quite handy I suppose if you're a couple or family that like to be constantly in touch for £10 a month top-up each on PAYG. £50 for the phone as well is pretty cheap.

White_Phone_02_narrowweb__300x522,2.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Definitely not.

I'm configuring my Nokia N95 on o2, to connect via wireless networks across london to make free internet calls anyhoo.

I have skype / voipbuster and msn installed on it. I guess the only limitation is being in a wireless enabled zone. But given I have access to the majority of the bigger "clouds", it's all good :)
  • Options
    I have to say when I was in Ireland and Italy recently it was Brill having a 3 phone cos MSN Messenger worked as it does in the UK and was still free to use, I got off the plane and was able to see the person I was going to be staying with online on MSN and chat to them in real time whilst in the back of the Taxi to their house.

I'm a member of FON www.fon.com

but I've yet to ever find a single FON WiFi Signal anywhere I've ever traveled.

Although their recent deal with BT gives them access to a potential extra 3 million people in the UK.

http://www.btfon.com/
  • Options
    i want a new phine phine mobile c because my current phone osd is held to iether with plasters and sellotape ir is broken :crying:
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote: »
    i want a new phine phine mobile c because my current phone osd is held to iether with plasters and sellotape ir is broken :crying:

Judging by your typing I ain't surprised it's broken .. :D

I bet you'd gonna wish there was a delete option by morning .. :)