Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Too easily aroused!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
First of all just wanted to say "hey all!" haven't been on here in awhile. Lots of changes have happened. Got a new girl that lives in town, goin' to college, and starting to make somethin' of myself.

Anyway, I have this problem where I get aroused way too easily by my gf. if we just cuddle or anything like that I get hard and end up leaking and often making a wet spot on my boxers. The other night we were going to have sex for the first time but I had been hard all night and I just couldn't get hard then because I had that blue balls ache and I felt horrible because of it. I would like to do something about this as it makes me uncomfortable, not to mention the achy pains. I just don't want to feel like if we're going to be sexual that it has to be right away or else I wouldn't be able to. I've looked on Google but haven't found any good answers. Hope you all can help me!

Comments

• Options
    Masturbate more often before seeing her, wait until your sex life becomes more regular, cold shower :p
  • Options
    haha, i already masturbate at least once a day. and yeah, i am hoping it's just something that my body will get used to and it will stop happening. it also happened with my ex, but we had a long distance relationship, and i only ever saw her 3 times in my life, even though it was for weeks or months at a time, but it still happened. i just didn't know if there was something specific i could do to train myself to stay calm and not get aroused or something.
  • Options
    haha, i already masturbate at least once a day. and yeah, i am hoping it's just something that my body will get used to and it will stop happening. it also happened with my ex, but we had a long distance relationship, and i only ever saw her 3 times in my life, even though it was for weeks or months at a time, but it still happened. i just didn't know if there was something specific i could do to train myself to stay calm and not get aroused or something.
    Remember how much you'd rather get too easily aroused, than not be able to get aroused at all. I'd place a fair guess that with the relationship being fresh and you being smitten everythings exciting and new for you. I've had the same feeling before - just remember that after a while the relationship will reach a more steady pace and you'll have all but forgotten that you were ever worried about this in the first place. If nothing else, I'd take it as a good sign that you're onto a winner :)
  • Options
    Yeah, I hope so. She is supposed to spend the night tomorrow since my parents are going out of town for their anniversary. Hopefully everything goes well and my gear works properly when the time comes. I also think it was somewhat nerves that I couldn't get hard the other night, especially since it has been more than 1 1/2 years since I've had sex, and also I had only kissed her the first time 2 days prior.
  • Options
    Don't worry too much, if you feel achey just cuddle and kiss - just go with whatever feels right for you (and her, obviously) - and it'll all be fine :).
  • Options
    Yah, I know. But it will be an occasion where we can have sex with no worries. So I'd just like to take advantage of that.
  • Options
    Dude, I enjoy the fact that I get spontaneous erections ... I know one day that they may not come at all. Rather too many than too few, I say! :p
  • Options
    Yeah, I am thankful for it too, but not when it gives me blue balls all the time and then makes it so I can't get hard when it's proper time for it. It's pretty much like the exact opposite of how I'd like it to be.
  • Options
    not to worry, girl broke up with me because we were "too different". her loss, as i knew i was the best bf she had had so far.