Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sweat - Arousing?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, so i already knew this about myself anyways, but thought i would just ask the question in a thread.

Basically i was out last night at a Club and it was really hot inside and crowded and everyone was dancing and it was really good and i started dancing with this girl, sexy, blonde, tall, curvy, etc. Anyways, she had been dancing for ages and she was really hot (as in temperature) and VERY sweaty, but it was VERY arousing. And it has always been the way with me, girls being all sweaty and hot from dancing are arousing, its a turn on.

Is it a common thing? i would guess it might be because of Pheremones and what not that are given off through sweat to attract people, but i just wondered if any other guys... or girls for that matter find it a turn on too? Or are people really turned off by it?

Comments

• Options
    if he wasn't stinky and looked like he was having fun then yeah
  • Options
    I like the smell of my boyfriends sweat because it smells like him. Not if he's buzzing though :no:
  • Options
    Not a great fan of sweat personally... Kind of puts me off if a guy looks wet from it. Just associate it with unplesant smells. :yuck:
  • Options
    As long as they don't stink of BO and it's not like dripping off them then yep I find a bit of sweat arousing.
  • Options
    LOL! Well i didnt mean like, hard work out at the gym, dripping off every inche of the body sweat, that would be a bit too much, i think!
  • Options
    nah i dont really like sweat...
  • Options
    A light sprinkling of FRESH sweat can be nice ... but the moment it goes stale, ew!
  • Options
    My boyfriend likes a little bit of sweat too, I think it reminds him of sex :)
  • Options
    the smell of fresh sweat is probably one of my biggest turn ons....that and farenheit by dior
  • Options
    I don't mind if its a bit of sweat but my ex used to sweat so much and it definatly put me off
  • Options
    My boyfriend's a drummer and I've always found it weirdly arousing when he's dripping sweat after playing a gig...I'm not sure if that's just because it's him though or if it's more to do with him being a muso-type :chin:
  • Options
    StupidGirl wrote: »
    My boyfriend's a drummer and I've always found it weirdly arousing when he's dripping sweat after playing a gig...I'm not sure if that's just because it's him though or if it's more to do with him being a muso-type :chin:

ohh drummers when they have their shirts off and are all sweating and concentrating, thats so sexy!! Lucky you!
  • Options
    Hehe glad it's not just me! There's definitely something about them! :heart: