Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Different Burgers

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone got any ideas for different things to put in Burgers instead of the usual?

I was at a pub yesterday and they had the best burger menu that I've ever come across!
I had something called 'the Frenchman' which was a burger with BBQ sauce on the bottom, melting Camambert cheese on top with Garlic Mayo and salad. :heart:
They also had one called 'the Spaniard' which had like Chorizo sausage, and many others that I can't remember.

Comments

• Options
    Making your own at home with venison mince is a good way to go.
  • Options
    budda wrote: »
    Making your own at home with venison mince is a good way to go.

I've had Venison burgers and sausages in the New Forest, and they were really good.
  • Options
    Just expriment, different sauces, cheeses, meats etc.
  • Options
    Making your own is good. Chuck in some chilli, chalottes, lemon grass and garlic :yum:
  • Options
    Im not really into varying my burgers but i love brie and bacon. oh so good.
  • Options
    Calvin wrote: »
    Making your own is good. Chuck in some chilli, chalottes, lemon grass and garlic :yum:

shallots :)
  • Options
    I had this really nice one once from Dexters or TGI's I cant remember which but it was hench so I didnt finish it but it was

bun
    lettuce and other salady shit
    bacon
    cheese
    sauce (bbq i think)
    burger
    more shit
    bun

i usually don't like salad in a burger i would rather it was on the side but whatever it was still good