Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Flexible Love Experimental Furniture

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well this is sort of an update to a post I made the other day about an "amazing chair". Well I have just found the site/company which distibutes these chairs!

They come in all sorts of sizes and is made of totally recycled materials! They do all sorts of sizes as well, unfortunately I have no money at the moment and couldn't spend $540 on a chair however, for the likes of me they have designed a rather cute mini flexible love which costs just $12!

Anyway here is the link http://www.flexiblelove.com/ and there is a video so you can see how it works! Soooooo Cool! :heart:

Comments

• Options
    hey, i'm interested in this flexible furniture , can u tell me the distributor's website?
  • Options
    Nice chairs Pink_Angel. Just I am bit curious to know whether FlexibleLove produces other furnitures like computer tables, dressing table. Actually I am looking to purchase a new computer table for me. Any information about it will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.