Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Drop Dead Gorgeous

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Just wondering

Does anyone watch this?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yeah its wicked. I made a thread before but nobody was into it.
    Oh I know it's fucking amazing. I record it on sky+ series link and watch it on a night with a tub of haagen dazs. Got to watch Mondays yet - is it good?
    I watch it on BBC3 on Sundays, missed a bit of last weeks, as I was doing other things. Hoping to catch the repeat.

Damn good programme though. And Ashley looks hot :hyper:

:thumb:
    ha she's a bonny lass but she looks so ordinary in her uniform. I love the whole drama of it all, espically the whole dad and mum finding out about her little escapades with her tutor! Brought up an argument in my house hehe. How long does it go on for dya know?
    *Ashlee* wrote: »
    ha she's a bonny lass but she looks so ordinary in her uniform. I love the whole drama of it all, espically the whole dad and mum finding out about her little escapades with her tutor! Brought up an argument in my house hehe. How long does it go on for dya know?

Not sure, there is usually around 8 episode per series. Have you seen the first series? Its just as good as the second.

:thumb:
    i watch it and i like it but shes such a crap actress its so annoying, shes in hollyoaks now too and is just as crap in that
    Yes I have watched it since the very very very first series - it was on "normal" telly wasn't it before it moved too bbc three for the second series.

Ive just watched Monday's episode (last mondays) and want to see this coming mondays now to see what is up with Jade...she was crying into her mums arms saying sorry mum sorry.

Oh and I dont think she is a crap actress - I think she plays it fair alright.
    You can watch it online, if your that keen ;)
    Oh My God - really. But I like the suspenion (not that I can spell) in a stupid way.

No don't tell me the site. I don't want to know. honest!
    Didn't see that one coming! The final episode was good.

I hope they make another series, its a real under-rated programme.
    I havent watched the last episode yet but I have been enjoying it so far. Murrey and the nan have me in stiches.

The lead actress manages to look 16 quite well, even though in real life shes 25.