Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Location and Use

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, quick question OR two!

If you are in a Bar/Club toilet, what drugs are most usable? As in, quick, easy, something you can do with your mate or mates, kind of thing.
Also, what if you have a bottle in you hand at the time, so you can't really do coke off a key because you haven't got the hand free to hold your other nostril, right?

I know, it is a lame question, but i'm naive to drug usage and am curious for a couple of reasons.

Cheers!

Comments

• Options
    E's, no one's goin really notice you pop a pill unless you broadcast the issue to everyone around you. Suppose LSD would be similar but you don't see that often in a pub or club.

As for coke, people tend to go into the toilets to sniff that so will be able to put the bottle down and shit.
  • Options
    Bullseye wrote: »
    and am curious for a couple of reasons.

which are? :p
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    which are? :p

Wouldnt you like to know ;) hehe

Cheers all!
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    E's, no one's goin really notice you pop a pill unless you broadcast the issue to everyone around you. Suppose LSD would be similar but you don't see that often in a pub or club.

As for coke, people tend to go into the toilets to sniff that so will be able to put the bottle down and shit.

shit or... sit??? :lol:
  • Options
    Kelly wrote: »
    shit or... sit??? :lol:

Lol shit as in the context of "other stuff".
  • Options
    Ecstasy is the perfect club drug as it's so easy to take discreetly, that's why it's made in the form of pills.

MDMA crystals can be quite easy to take aswell, just dab them in the baggy.

Speed can be bombed (wrapped up in a rizla and swallowed) or mixed in a drink and taken orally quite easily too.

Cocaine is a little harder, you can snort it in toilets but this can be pretty sketch...try and be quick but without rushing and losing bits of your coke. Always flush the chain just when you're about to snort aswell so people can't hear you snorting. :thumb:
    If you're going to use a key to snort little "pick me ups" then you need to make sure you've cut your coke up very finely beforehand. I rarely bother with the key though, you don't get enough up your nose! :)
  • Options
    Pills are the easiest. Just swallow casually with a swig of a drink and it can go unnoticed especially if a lot of other people are doing them.

The only other drug I've had in a club has been coke. This is a bit more risky. Usually I tend to go into the toilets and rack up on the toilet seat (bit nasty I know) or on some odd occasions I've ended up in varius random places in a club or outside with people snorting off big wheely bins.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »

Speed can be bombed (wrapped up in a rizla and swallowed) or mixed in a drink and taken orally quite easily too.

I used to put speed in a sherbet dip dab to eat it - i've also put it in my water bottle, which we used to do all the time - so if for any reason you borrow a sip of water off someone in a club its probably worth checking it hasn't got something in it....
  • Options
    Wyetry wrote: »
    I used to put speed in a sherbet dip dab to eat it

Haha that's a well good idea, I can imagine the sherbet hides the disgusting taste aswell because it's such a sharp flavour.
    Vicky on these boards told me that Robinson's Fruit and Barley Water hides the taste quite well, I tried it and she's right. :thumb:

Still, speed=hellish comedowns, I try to avoid it these days.
  • Options
    Wyetry wrote: »
    if for any reason you borrow a sip of water off someone in a club its probably worth checking it hasn't got something in it....

Yep, accidently taking speed or ghb isn't the greatest thing in the world if you're not expecting it.
  • Options
    GHNBGHNGBHGBHGHBHGHGHGGHBHGHGHBHGHBHGHGH HGHGHBHGHBHBGHHBHGGHBHGHGH HGHGHGHGBHHGHGHB HGVBHBGHBH BHGHGHBVHBHGHGHBHGBHGHGHGHGHBHHBHBVHFHVHVHGGHBHGHGHBHGHGHGHGHGHBHGHGHBHGHGHBHBHGHGHBHGBHGHBGHGHGHBHHGHGBHGBHGHGHGHGBHHGHBHGFHB HGBHRFHHGHGYHTYHGHHHGHHGHBGBHGBHGHGHGH N= g.
  • Options
    Bullseye wrote: »
    If you are in a Bar/Club toilet, what drugs are most usable?

pills
  • Options
    Pills are definatly the easiest to take and the easiest to hide. Being pilled up isnt like being drunk, its alot easier to control and yet so much more fun!
  • Options
    caiwy wrote: »
    Being pilled up isnt like being drunk, its alot easier to control and yet so much more fun!

:crazyeyes debatable at times! .. in saying that its rare that id take pills and not be drinking!
  • Options
    Yes but im saying it doesnt make any more obvious changes in the sense of if you drink when your on pills you just look drunk, if that makes sense!? Lol