Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Acid and MDMA

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This guy I know tried to sell me something at Synergy, but I can't remember its name.

Anyway, he said it was a mixture of E and acid and was pretty good...

Has anybody mixed these drugs? Is it safe?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    sounds like he was probably full of shit but it could have been something along the lines of the 2c-* drugs
    Namaste wrote: »
    This guy I know tried to sell me something at Synergy, but I can't remember its name.

Anyway, he said it was a mixture of E and acid and was pretty good...

Has anybody mixed these drugs? Is it safe?

2ci is often described as being mdma and acid mixed together, so he was probably trying to sell you that. It's not actually the two mixed together though, although some people think that.
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    z- wrote: »
    sounds like he was probably full of shit but it could have been something along the lines of the 2c-* drugs

If you think it was one of the 2c drugs, you can read up on them here.
    every dealer from here to Timbuktu has said their gear is a mix of x and y.

Could have been absolutely anything - but if he was telling the truth something of the 2c? family seems plausible.
    every dealer from here to Timbuktu has said their gear is a mix of x and y.

Could have been absolutely anything - but if he was telling the truth something of the 2c? family seems plausible.

Its possible, though that breed of drugs certainly seem to be rarer these days because there have been a series of big busts in the US.

I think the more likely explanation is just MDA, or just dealer rubbish. Though it is Synergy and parties of that ilk tend to attract the more avant gard.
    Most likely him talking shite so he could sell you them. Plenty of pills have a trippy effect but it's more likely to be something like MDA than acid and MDMA.

Though I have took them separately together and went to a nightclub, felt like I was sinking into the ground, couldn't wipe the smile of my face. Was intense! :D
    Gotta love Synergy.

SeOne is definately one of the best clubs in London.... I smoked up with Sharkey there and met Wotsee and Kevin Energy! :D
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Gotta love Synergy.

SeOne is definately one of the best clubs in London.... I smoked up with Sharkey there and met Wotsee and Kevin Energy! :D

pill'ed smells
    I love trippy pills, especially as I don't take acid any more. It lets me hallucinate without losing all sense of reality.
    Addict wrote: »
    I love trippy pills, especially as I don't take acid any more. It lets me hallucinate without losing all sense of reality.

deffinetly got rolexs one night/day and i was trippin like fuck....great times!:yes:
    deffinetly got rolexs one night/day and i was trippin like fuck....great times!:yes:

Yea, I had a batch of those and I was tripping my ass off. I've filled my room with posters of Salvador Dali paintings that I can stare at for hours!
    there are e's with a small rocket on the front of them floating about at the minute that are trippy/speed as fuck

was taking them all weekend, stayed awake for 56 hours, wasnt constantly wiped out but had a nice buzz, kept me up and going and talking absolute shite .. didnt even take loads and didnt really get a comedown

good craic :thumb:
    2ci is often described as being mdma and acid mixed together, so he was probably trying to sell you that. It's not actually the two mixed together though, although some people think that.

Yeah that's what it was called!

is it any good?
    Namaste wrote: »
    Yeah that's what it was called!

is it any good?

I've taken 2cb, which is similar I believe.

It was good yeah, very trippy, made me feel really spaced out and had a slight MDMA like buzz.
    I didn't get loved up or anything though and didn't rush like I would coming up off an E.
    It was a fun experience and I'm glad I tried it, but I'd rather just stick to E's or MDMA crystals when I'm raving.
    there are e's with a small rocket on the front of them floating about at the minute that are trippy/speed as fuck

was taking them all weekend, stayed awake for 56 hours, wasnt constantly wiped out but had a nice buzz, kept me up and going and talking absolute shite .. didnt even take loads and didnt really get a comedown

I've had ones like those last 2 weekends. They've got a wee Toy Story rocket on them.

Absolutely full of speed and MDA I reckon! I was up all night on them too (not 56 hours though) and tripping my nuts off.
    Addict wrote: »
    I've had ones like those last 2 weekends. They've got a wee Toy Story rocket on them.

Absolutely full of speed and MDA I reckon! I was up all night on them too (not 56 hours though) and tripping my nuts off.

Had em weekend gone. :shocking:
    I evetually tried this the other night, it was an interesting experience (not one I'd actively seek again... But if it were offered *shrug*)... Felt quite strange in the tummy and I loved the trippiness, although it was milder than I'd hoped.

Felt shit the day after though, but that could be down to the fact I hadn't eaten for 18 hours.
    There's pills with a faint dove logo going around at the minute that are a deffinate E/acid combo. Not quite as strong as an acid trip, but identical in its effects.
    Kiezo wrote: »
    There's pills with a faint dove logo going around at the minute that are a deffinate E/acid combo. Not quite as strong as an acid trip, but identical in its effects.

theres no way in hell someone would mix e's with acid

yes its possibly some other drug that gives similar effects as acid but no, i cant see why anyone would mix them together (any chemist making the things for profit anyway..)

those bombs that were going around recently gave some effects similiar to acid, maybe it was in some way related to them

have a look around pill reports, you get some eejits on the place but theres also some well informed reports :thumb:
    theres no way in hell someone would mix e's with acid

Yeaaah I've been taking pills for eight years and thought exactly the same... I was also dubious when the dealer came out with the words "they've deffinately been touched by acid", but here we are. I've also had acid on a liiittle more than one occasion, and 2-CB or 2-CI a couple of times (dunno which, my dealer wasn't sure). The effects are nigh on identical to a low dose of acid, completey different from 2-CB/I, acid, mushrooms, ket, or any other hallucination enducing drug.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Kiezo wrote: »
    Yeaaah I've been taking pills for eight years and thought exactly the same... I was also dubious when the dealer came out with the words "they've deffinately been touched by acid", but here we are. I've also had acid on a liiittle more than one occasion, and 2-CB or 2-CI a couple of times (dunno which, my dealer wasn't sure). The effects are nigh on identical to a low dose of acid, completey different from 2-CB/I, acid, mushrooms, ket, or any other hallucination enducing drug.

I'd bet my house on it they contained BZP. Twice quite recently (and accidently) I've found pills I've taken to contain BZP. IMO visually and mentally very similar to a low dose of acid and sometimes a little euphoric.

Left me feeling very nasty one time though others I know enjoyed them.
    Weekender Offender 

had them pills halloween week...thought they where full of speed....couldnt sleep for two days and was trippin balls....didnt really enjoy them they lasted too long and i didnt get that proper euphoric buzz..