Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Bombs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Big white pills with a bomb on them. Leave well alone, my mate tested them and they have absolutely no MDMA or MDA in them, they made us all feel rouggh, sick and generally depressed. Some people were violently sick too.
Stay well away. You have been warned!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Thanks for that, started getting back into them a little bit because saving for my holiday and niff just tooooo expensive and crap!!

I imagine if you've had the hearts that these will be around my end also!!
    No worries, don't like to see fellow takers get fucked over or worse become ill. :thumb:
    Yeah my mate had 5 of them at the weekend and she's STILL recovering.
    Nash wrote: »

My mate went to Dublin last weekend and had a couple of those, except they were brown.
    He hated them.
    i had several of these on friday and i found them to be a good buzz. they made me hallucinate but gave me a buzz like i was flying .. i suspected them to be 2cb or something along those lines

they're defo the same e's but when readin that report they're a bit different.. they didnt have a horrible chemical taste infact they tasted a bit sweet or something

they were pretty strange but they got me fucked and DEFINITELY give me visuals for several hours

strange eh :confused:
    just readin over the pill reports things.. some people have mentioned that they contain DOB but i don't think they did.. they didnt seem to have any of the mental head wrecking effects of DOB/acid etc, head felt fine, was definitely hallucinating tho

possibly something speedy in them because i drank for 30 hours solid during/after taking them without feeling sick etc

and to make matters even more confusing i got up the next day and felt absolutely fine!

:chin:
    I had these two weeks ago. I was amazed after two tabs, i was battered. Tripping out in a club pretty bad. Not particularly enjoyable, not when your expecting x.

Wouldn't rush back to 'em in a hurry and i'm definetely glad i didn't triple drop like normal.
    I had similiar hallucinations to LSD but the buzz was minging and dirty. Didn't feel part of my crowd.
    2-CB

trippy but a fucking bastard! I mean I just want to go to sleep!!!
    VinylVicky wrote: »
    Didn't feel part of my crowd.

Exactly that, when my mates spoke to me it kinda freaked me out.
    MancDan wrote: »
    2-CB

trippy but a fucking bastard! I mean I just want to go to sleep!!!

I had 2-CB once and enjoyed it.

I don't think these sound like 2-CB, espescially if they're the same thing that my mate had in Ireland...
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    I had 2-CB once and enjoyed it.

I don't think these sound like 2-CB, espescially if they're the same thing that my mate had in Ireland...

Oh aye it was good at the time, especially in a dark grungy club like sanks. I've had it quite a few times not by choice, obviously.

...just

The next day when your still awake with pupils the size of cats eyes, its "I'm never doing drugs again. I've got to sort my life out" tackle" I hate it. I don't get it on pills, MDMA the nextday as I dont suffere from sever comedowns.

I'm usually the last one standing on your average pills, but on 2CB there comes a point where you just want to nodd off and you cant.

I'd wanna maybe do it again, but like k-holing on ket, its something I'd only wanna do a few times a year.
    z- wrote: »
    i had several of these on friday and i found them to be a good buzz. they made me hallucinate but gave me a buzz like i was flying .. i suspected them to be 2cb or something along those lines

they're defo the same e's but when readin that report they're a bit different.. they didnt have a horrible chemical taste infact they tasted a bit sweet or something

they were pretty strange but they got me fucked and DEFINITELY give me visuals for several hours

strange eh :confused:

hope some of those find their way up here, had some blue mitzis that came from belfast there last week, u had any of those?
    on bvout 400mg codeine anloda diazes#
    dufuked#

caaaaanr beat it
    Didn't expect a thread on these.

There's been loads floating around where I live lately. They've given me the worst stomach ache in the world the 2 or 3 times I've tried them - Not 'til the comedown. Drained me the day after worse than normal.
    I must say .. a fucking loved these!! i'd been up from saturday night n took a good 5+ on sunday mornin n tought thy wer ace :) trippin but not in an intense way like acid .. loads of us taking them not one of us wer sick!! maybe a diff batch
    yea defo has to be some diff batches floating bout... ive heard nothin but good things about them .. not that they were brilliant e's but they gave you a good buzz, none of this sicky business
    Capacity wrote: »
    Didn't expect a thread on these.

There's been loads floating around where I live lately. They've given me the worst stomach ache in the world the 2 or 3 times I've tried them - Not 'til the comedown. Drained me the day after worse than normal.

The legend returns. I thought you were just a myth :(
    Doofay wrote: »
    The legend returns. I thought you were just a myth :(

How ya doin' old bean?
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    How ya doin' old bean?
    Can we still call you Chavacity? :D
    How ya doin' old bean?