Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Heroes, volume 2 (spoilers are likely to come up)

Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I just saw the first episode. Anyone else?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Dont! We're not even half way through the first series yet in the UK on the BBC.
  • Options
    Yeah, but some people (like me) watch them through... other means. :p We were discussing volume 1 before they even begun to show it there.
  • Options
    you know, you don't have to look at the thread.

episode 1 was pretty good really. on the whole.

completely forgot it was coming back so soon as well
  • Options
    Brilliant ending...
  • Options
    This show is amazing! innovative! i love it. I can't wait until Kristen Bell (Veronica Mars) shows up!
  • Options
    I've got it lined up on dvd to watch later on so def. looking forward to the first one back. :yes:
  • Options
    Oooooooooooooooooooooooooh
    2nd episode = FANTASTIC
  • Options
    Claire seems to be returning to the "horrible wound/disfigurement" routine she had in the beginning of volume 1...
  • Options
    It is probably her way to deal with depression. Kinda like Wolverine in X-men. Once she has a new best friend like Zack i bet it stops and she is back to saving the world.
  • Options
    Nah, it's just a thing to expect every week, the reasons are never the same. She was the same way in V1 but Zack was there.
  • Options
    But this boy can flyyyyyyyyy
  • Options
    Yeah, how about that? Two people who can fly? I thought the writers would have a bigger variety. But then again who knows, maybe there's some importance to this.
  • Options
    A bit like how Kensai might have been the first hero? :chin:
    It's all speculation eh!
  • Options
    I think that either Hiro will stay in the past for much/most of volume 2, or he'll come to the present bringing "Takezo" with him.
  • Options
    I think it is interesting that Kensie has that particular power, because you can kind of see why he could be a legendary hero... even if his first legendary adventure was done by Hiro.

I am intrigued as to see whether the Villain killing the "Board Members" of the Company is the same Villain that Molly has nightmares about, or whether they are 2 seperate Villains. The one killing the Board Members like Hiro's Father could be another board member himself...

I can't wait for Sylar's return though! Wonder if he will return to save the day by killing these new villains and taking their powers?
  • Options
    Bullseye wrote: »
    The one killing the Board Members like Hiro's Father could be another board member himself...
    It was at least hinted that (s)he is.