Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

can anyone find me this journal article?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Yeo RA, Hill D, Campbell R, Vigil J, Brooks WM. (2000). Developmental instability and working memory ability in children: a magnetic resonance spectroscopy investigation. Developmental Neuropsychology 17(2):143-59

I've looked in my library's electronic journal section, and tried Google scholar etc but I can't find a free version. All I can find is the abstract and demands for money to see the full article. Usually I'm pretty good at finding a free version somehow but not so today.

So is anyone particularly good at finding articles, or does anyone have this in their library's electronic journals section?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    According to the library catalogue my uni library has an actual physical copy of it!

As for E-Journal's I've managed to find it through Electronic Journals Service (EBSCO) but not letting me view at the moment.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Have you got an athens log in for Jstor.org? they're normally pretty good
    Hiya addict,

I found it. Do you want me to email it to you? If so, send me a PM :)

Edit: I see you have a hotmail address on your profile, I'll send it there.
    Thanks silverhalo. KingOfGlasgow sent me a copy earlier, so I'm sorted. Cheers guys.