Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I'm getting the scraps

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Yep another "why can't I get women" thread.

I'm 33 and all through my life the situation has been the same. The only women who show any interest in me are either very large (size 18+) or very skinny (size 6) and never anything in between.

I don't place too much reliance on looks but there has to be sexual attraction and I'm afraid I just don't find those sorts of sizes attractive.

It's like all the lads get the ladies and I'm left with the scraps and the left overs (for lack of a better phrase) that no-one else wants.

I'm not after anything like perfection, I'm not after a swimwear catalogue figure, just something a little more.......je ne sais quoi.

Can anyone suggest a cause or solution?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Of course you have to be sexually attracted to them but to call the women you don't fancy "scraps" and "left overs" isn't a very good idea.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    lea_uk wrote: »
    Of course you have to be sexually attracted to them but to call the women you don't fancy "scraps" and "left overs" isn't a very good idea.
    I really wish people would stop having a go at OPs when they call a spade a spade, putting political correctness over providing any useful advice. "Scraps" and "left overs" are precisely what they are, girls in their 30s left on the shelf when all the first picks have gone.

Glenn, as you'll know (with a fair few anomalies) like attracts like. "Attractive" (good-looking and/or confident and/or funny and/or successful etc) blokes get attractive women, unattractive and/or ugly guys get ugly women. Whilst you're saying you're having to get the scraps, where do you stand compared to the lads you know? If you think they have more to offer than you so they're getting the better picks work on those weaknesses?