Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Raaargggghhh

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:( I'm really sad because I don't know what to do.

Sorry for another relationship thread from me

Comments

• Options
    I wish my life had some element of that in it. What excitement!
  • Options
    Don't bother with either of them?
  • Options
    You're back an forth like a blue arsed fly.

I think you should have a bit more respect for the people around you. If i thought i was being labelled dickhead number #, i wouldn't impressed at all.

Not having a go, just sometimes i get the feeling you think a little too highly of yourself :)

In all though, you're just an indecisive girl who needs a lad to come by an put you in your place "in a nice way", knock you off your little perch and sweep you off your feet!

Which it seems DH3 can do to great effect if he just stops being a pussy, stops talking and starts telling you to shut up and come out with him, show you a good time. He can surely do it because he has that chemistry where he clicks with you and he has already told you "no" which suprised you, he just needs to use it to greater effect.

I didnt mean it in an up myself way but I hadnt actually been rejected like that before so it was a bit like, :( oh cos I really liked him as well.

I see what you mean though and Im sorry if I come across like that cos I dont mean to be like that maybe it's just the way I write.

Anyway I went out on Thursday night with him and it went really well so just have to wait and see what happens :)