Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Student loans

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Anyone know whats going on with them today. Been told they havent got my national insurance number and i won't get my loan til they have it. Been trying to ring all morning and keep getting told they're having technical difficulties and then getting cut off. Can't log on to the site either. Are they just mega busy (i'm thinking this is most likely) or is something going on?

Getting really pissed off now, i've got loads of stuff i need to get for uni :banghead:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    They seem to make random cock ups like that...it was their fault I got suspended from my uni's student intranet last year...which was ever so slightly annoying...!!
  • Options
    just got through, finally, to be told they already had my national insurance :mad: what a waste of 5/6 hours trying to get through to them :rolleyes:
  • Options
    They said they didn't have my bank details last year, even after I had given them them.