Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Tatoo?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i currently have 0 tatoo's, but am thinking about getting one on the top of my arm, like a celtic band or something, whats your opinion of this? and do women like a man to have this more in a way? thats what ive been told! cus its more manly or sumit? just worried ill regret it if i do have it

Comments

• Options
    If you're worried about regreting it at any time its probably something you shouldn't have permanatly etched into you! Don't feel rushed to get something. Take as much time as you feel necessary to mull over different designs and ideas and how you'll feel about them later.
  • Options
    get it henna-ed and see how you feel with it
    and have the image on your wall so it's the first thing you see when you wake up...and leave it there for a good few months and see if you still like it...
  • Options
    If you're not sure give it some serious thought. Sounds obvious but you might later find a nicer design that you really want, but you can't have because you've already filled your arm up with celtic stuff.