Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Programmes you (re)discovered late

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I'm currently really into the 3rd series of The O.C. after missing it the first time round (and not really being arsed because the second series wasn't great). Mainly because they're putting 2 episodes a night on E4 (plus E4 +1 if I miss it) and I usually lose interest in long drama series if I have to wait a week between episodes (I've already lost Heroes because of this). So what programmes did you not get into until way after the hype?

I watched Twin Peaks a few years ago, although to be fair, I was about 6 when it came out originally. I also got into Buffy in about the 4th series, and then went back to the beginning, Friends in the 5th series and did the same, The Office in the 2nd series, Peep Show in the 4th series, Spaced for the first time a few weeks ago, and Family Guy just last year. And even with films, I don't go to the cinema often, and watch them about 2 years later. Does anyone else do this?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I'm currently on a 24 blitz before the new season emerges.

Granted, I've only just finished season 2, but another 96 24tastic episodes to go! ;)
  • Options
    Still Game, which I love but never saw until the fifth series and the utterly incredible Sandbaggers