Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

smiling...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok so thats a shit subject but i dunno wat else to call it!!

as some of you will know (from my previous threads) i'm now sleeping with the guy who is my friend and i REALLY like! and that we were having some problems with my lack of confidence/him not cumming.

well last nite...all was solved! and afterwards we were cuddling and wen i looked up at him he was just looking at me with a small smile on his face...but when i asked him hat he was smiling at he said '...oh...umm...the news!' which was on the tv at the time!

so was he really smiling at the news.....or was he happy to be with me....or what?!

i'v realised that i actually like this guy alot...more than i thought...and the other time we've slept together havent felt like this, there was a definite closeness last nite and now the smile....

Comments

• Options
    lol bless, he was smiling because he likes you/is happy :)
  • Options
    :yes: i agree with lipsy, its sweet,

is it love <3
  • Options
    Depends what was on the news.

Is he a Gordon Brwon fan?
  • Options
    i hope you guys are right! although we have talked about it all (not since last night) and he's said he doesnt want something serious. and at the time i agreed...but now i realllllllly like him :(
  • Options
    BritJamez wrote: »

:p lol it was some weird american news programme (at 2am) about people being killed.....i hope he wasnt really smiling at that!!
  • Options
    i can say it was you :D
  • Options
    i wish i could be sure! i think you are right though. he always kisses me on the head when he hugs me and strokes me with his thumb when he puts his arm round me.....i wish i knew for sure!
  • Options
    id agree with the others it really does sound like he likes you and was feeling happy, mayb you should talk to him again about what you want from the relationship
  • Options
    BritJamez wrote: »

:thumb: