Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

The comedown thread

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Don't even start m on comedowns! Seriously delaying the aftermath of an 8 day rampage atm. I've had vision tremors for the last three days...gonna be a killer i think.

But so so so...worth it.
    No class A's for me last night but got a feeling there will be tonight so I'll probably be feeling the effects tomorro
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    It's funny when everyone is in that boat. I remember once we were all just sitting about and couldn't remember what we were talking about after finishing every sentence, hilarious.

:lol: Yep, good times.
    DC85 wrote: »
    IMO MDMA can be worse for comedowns than pills.
    Get yourself some 5-HTP on order works like magic for me. :thumb:

bit late on the bandwagon here but do you reckon 5htp would work with just an alcohol hangover? I feel really mentally down on a hangover day (dunno why !) and it puts me in a shit mood. Obviously it wouldn't affect physical hangover stuff but i don't mind that.
    muse- wrote: »
    bit late on the bandwagon here but do you reckon 5htp would work with just an alcohol hangover? I feel really mentally down on a hangover day (dunno why !) and it puts me in a shit mood. Obviously it wouldn't affect physical hangover stuff but i don't mind that.

Pretty sure it won't help tbh. But I'm not 100%.
    Major one here today and got a job interview in an hour. ah. Think i had speed in the pills last nite,haven't slept and can't at all.load of shit but they were top pills.
    gavy ye nut...howd the interview go?is your wee head alrite yet?your prob fucked reading this now....am i right???....am i right???....i bet i am!:lol: :crazyeyes
    rolls royce pills.

Stay away!
    :yuck: so hungover
    i usually always get a bad comedown from pills went on a two day bender there got up today went to my lecture and i feel 100%:yippe: happy days!....1st time for everything!
    well here fuck i don't.
    craicy and shogun ur both mad bastards

i swear there was FUCKIN TIGER DOWN THAT BALCONY
    I experienced a come down from Ketamine the other day. K has never given me a come down before, I've always felt fine the next day.
    I've got stocked up on some pills for this weekend. Aint taken them in ages.

Going to see Felix Da Housecat DJ in Cabaret Voltaire in Edinburgh tomorrow night. Should be a sweet one.

Got rest of weekend to cabbage - might get some weed cus apparently these pills have speed in them, which I don't mind cus I'm clubbing, but obviously the comedown is gonna be rough.
    z- wrote: »

that's right..fucking sures there was 1..we weren't just tripping. :crazyeyes
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    I experienced a come down from Ketamine the other day. K has never given me a come down before, I've always felt fine the next day.

What was it like ?
    Lurvin ket atm no comedowns so far, touch wood.
    z- wrote: »

:lol: :thumb: good two days fuckin madness....went out thursday night aswell....im in bits now...fuckin birthday today and im going to bed!:yuck:
    i hear you, same thing in NYC just now

i get it. really i do...and i have WORK tomorrow. worse that work, dentist early in AM
    but, really...it's pain tomorrow - NOT NOW...at least for me so whatever