Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Best Before End of ?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Sorting through a draw this morning i found some ecstacy tablets which 'i think' i bought in May, well that was the last time i went out. How long does an E last before it loses it's potency/effect ?

Comments

• Options
    Sounds like someone hit jackpot...
  • Options
    I'm not sure if E's lose their potency or not, but May isn't that long ago so I reckon they'd be fine!
    Get droppin'!
  • Options
    Thousands of years if stored in the right conditions, ie, cool dark and dry.
  • Options
    Nash wrote: »

:yes:

Have fun rubber. :thumb:
  • Options
    MancDan wrote: »
    Sounds like someone hit jackpot...

my mate hit the euromillions jackpot one time, kicked a cat tin and found 300 odd.

originial question, they lasted ages, yours should be fine.
  • Options
    Shogun wrote: »

my mate hit the euromillions jackpot one time, kicked a cat tin and found 300 odd.

originial question, they lasted ages, yours should be fine.

Fair play ! That's well lucky.
  • Options
    I think its absolutely disgusting that you lot can condone the taking of drugs.

Rubberskin, please wrap them up carefully so that they don't crush and mail them to me so I can dispose of them properly for you.

:p
  • Options
    Teagan wrote: »
    Iwrap them up carefully so that they don't crush and mail them to me so I can dispose of them properly for you.

yeah... reeeeeet... lol
    :lol:
  • Options
    haha i love it when i find little stashes that i've hidden away and forgotten about
  • Options
    Nash wrote: »

MDMA - if thats what you have is one of the most stable compounds around, Shulgin suggested that if you put some MDMA in the Pyramids when they were build and pulled it out now it would probably still work just fine. Though of course pills being what they are other bits and bobs arent so stable, but there isnt much around that will have degraded if kept cool and dry.
  • Options
    Kept some for over a year and they were just FINE :)