Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Come dine with me

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone watch this? I love it! Especially the celebrity ones, the one with aneeka rice and the man got into one of her jumpsuits :crazyeyes

But anyway most of them are pathetic! The man who served up green pancakes for desert was funny

The basic idea is to hold a dinner party with 3 courses and your guests give you points on how well you did. The winner gets 1000 quid. What would you do to impress your guests if you were on the show and what would you cook?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ohh I watch it! On sundays it's on like all day on more 4, just back to back episodes of it.
    I love it because you get to have a nosey and see around peoples houses, especially when it's the celebrity ones!
    I love it but it's always repeats I see :(

I have no idea what I'd cook, nothing overly fancy though like some of them do.
    I'm gonna admit .. I like this programme !

I would love to go on it it's an easy way of making a grand if your good at cooking and hosting.
    i love it! although i'm always surprised that most of the time they vote properly - i'd have thought they'd always vote slightly lower to give themselves more of a chance of winning...
    Kat_B wrote: »
    i love it! although i'm always surprised that most of the time they vote properly - i'd have thought they'd always vote slightly lower to give themselves more of a chance of winning...

Someone did that and they made her change it hehe
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    I used to catch it quite a lot a few years when it was on daytime ch4. Can be very funny and although most of them are complete tossers there's some awsome ideas for food.
    Weekender Offender 
    I watch it! :D
    The contestants can be so bitchy though! And I don't like the bit where they raid each other's wardrobes.
    Err no idea what I'd cook...
    Yeh I watch it. Good stuff and aye can be really bitchy, being all nice and all to the host and giving them fuck all marks after the dinner.
    I saw that a few times years ago. A guy had a catering compnay do his diner, all he did was serve- weird!
    Something very spicy.....

Good show.
    the new series started on channel 4 at 5:30 every weekday

I love this show!
    It's the biggest load of shit but i watch it the odd time cause there nothing else on
    Never ever heard of it .. when and where?
    Channel 4, 5.25pm