Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Do-what?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I like the look of the volunteering database on the site cos I've got a bit of free time at weekends.<P class="body">When do all the vacancies get published? Will there be stuff for someone who has only got a couple of hours to spare here and there?<P class="body">Mickey

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The database is online now. I'ts kinda small but it does allow for people who only have limited spare time.<P class="body">Has anyone got any decent responses from it? I tried to find a vacancy within 50km of Bristol but it came back to me with none. I then tried with Bath, Cardiff and my postcode. Is this me operating it wrong or are there few opportunities available in these areas?<P class="body">

[This message has been edited by swt_uk (edited 27-04-2000).]
    From what I've heard they're still putting stuff on it, it's up to 5K now but is suppoed to double in a month or two and go up to 100k by the end of the year.
    Using Do-It...does it matter how old you are? (Have a cousin in his 30's going through a divorce and I think it would be good for him to get involved in something to take his mind off things.)
    Originally posted by mobing:
    Using Do-It...does it matter how old you are? (Have a cousin in his 30's going through a divorce and I think it would be good for him to get involved in something to take his mind off things.)

Mobing -- No, there is no age restriction on using Do-It. The idea is to get as many people possible volunteering, regardless of age. Good luck!