Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Be on Newsnight

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Dom came across this so thought I'd post it up here -

NEW PROJECT FROM FOCUS FORCE

Please remember to always apply to each project separately giving the project title as your email subject otherwise we may miss you email when recruitment commences. We will always update the posting on our website once recruitment commences so you will know who we are still looking for or if the project is full. Most new projects are first put on our website as they come in

PROJECT NEWSNIGHT WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 12TH 6.00PM
1.5 HOURS
WC2 £65 INCENTIVE – ALL MUST BE HAPPY TO BE ON TELEVISION!! AGE
GROUP 18+ £65 incentive

THIS WILL BE A GROUP DISCUSSION ABOUT CLIMATE CHANGE AND WILL BE TELEVISED ON NEWSNIGHT THE FOLLOWING WEEK.

We will be looking for a complete mix of ages, lifestyles, background, attitudes etc so please answer our questions truthfully Discussion Topics - let us know which of the following you agree
with:

1. Climate change is happening. Humans are causing it and we need to take drastic measures now to address it.

2. Climate change is happening. Humans are causing it, but we should take a slow and steady approach

3.Climate change is happening but its as much about nature as it is about humans, and we should take a slow and steady approach 4. Climate change has still not been proven. Until it is proven we should not change policies

WHO WOULD YOU PREFER AS THE NEXT LEADER FOR BRITAIN

1. Gordon Brown 2. David Cameron 3. Not decided yet

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THE FIRST 100 DAYS OF GORDON BROWN'S TIME AS LEADER OF BRITAIN?

1. He has exceeded my expectations 2. He has done about what I
expected or 3 He has disappointed me

If you would like to take part please refer to PROJECT NEWSNIGHT and email us at projects@focusforce.net with the following:
Your full name, age, contact telephone no, job title/industry. Your ethnic background (we are looking for a full representation of the British Public).
The answers to our questions that we have listed

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU FEEL HAPPY ABOUT APPEARING ON TV BEFORE YOU APPLY FOR THIS PROJECT

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    And for anyone else interested here's a pile of other focus groups running in the London area (my favourite being the 'edgy hair' study...)

http://www.focusforce.net/projects.aspx
    WE ARE LOOKING FOR 18-34 YEAR OLDS WHO WORK FULL TIME AND WHO CURRENTLY BUY AND USE PENS.
    That made me laugh
    I know :)
    1. Climate change is happening. Humans are causing it and we need to take drastic measures now to address it.

2. Climate change is happening. Humans are causing it, but we should take a slow and steady approach

3.Climate change is happening but its as much about nature as it is about humans, and we should take a slow and steady approach

4. Climate change has still not been proven. Until it is proven we should not change policies

What if you don't agree with any of them? Is that the limit of spectrum of opinion in the UK? How about "Climate change is happening and we should change policy in an attempt to adapt to the inevitable consequences?" Or "Climate change has still not been proven, but we should change our policies just to be on the safe side?"

Sorry, I'm nitpicking, and I'm not even gonna apply. :p
    Argh... Missed it