Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

if a girl told you she wouldnt give you a BJ, would if put you off her?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    otter wrote: »
    or better yet... just be honest with him...

:yes:

I think your best bet would be to explain to him you don't want to because you're nervous about it because of unpleasant experiences in the past. Then when you trust each other a bit more maybe if you want to try it again, you can where there's no pressure and he understands you're nervous.
  • Options
    No. But that said, I've yet to meet a girl who wants to give me a blowjob. Either I'm meeting the boring ones, or they're trying to tell me something...
  • Options
    thats given me more comfort than anything else thats been said :)

You're welcome.

Thing is, I know that when she heads in that direction then it's a special treat and so I don't take it for granted. We're happy enough with that.

It's not like we're not busy with other things :naughty:
  • Options
    I bloody hope not. I don't plan on giving head at all...
  • Options
    It would damn well put me off, if it was at the beginning of getting into something.. it's an important part of a sexual relationship to me, so I don't see why that means I'm basically a worthless person?

Would I still be worthless if we were talking about penetrative sex?
  • Options

So completely different.

Still, you explain why some of my female friends tell me that men are shallow :p
  • Options
    So completely different.

How is it completely different? Both make up part of a sexual relationship imo.
    Still, you explain why some of my female friends tell me that men are shallow :p

I don't think it's shallow knowing what I like - Bottom line is, I really like blown - regularly? lol

Why should I go without something I enjoy that doesn't harm anyone else?
  • Options
    How is it completely different? Both make up part of a sexual relationship imo.

But they don't. It's really that simple. One can be part of foreplay, the onther is the actual act itself.
    I don't think it's shallow knowing what I like - Bottom line is, I really like blown - regularly? lol

Why should I go without something I enjoy that doesn't harm anyone else?

It's not shallow to know what you like.

It is shallow to base amn entire relationship on just a single aspect of foreplay.
  • Options
    If it was a single act of foreplay for her, I might agree :lol:
  • Options
    :confused:
  • Options

It is shallow to base amn entire relationship on just a single aspect of foreplay.

If it was a single act of foreplay for her, I might agree

Shit joke then.. lol
  • Options
    it wouldn't put off as such, but it's not something i'd be happy about.
  • Options
    It would damn well put me off, if it was at the beginning of getting into something.. it's an important part of a sexual relationship to me, so I don't see why that means I'm basically a worthless person?

well obviously it will put SOME people off and no, that doesnt make you a bad or shallow person if its one of your favourite things sexually. Id probably be put off if my man didnt want to go down on me, yet i have friends who wont let their men even do that :shocking: :eek2:

Its all about compatibility and shes not gonna be best off with a guy whos fave thing in the world is BJs, but noone can tell from here whether that particulr guy would be bothered or not can we?
    Some would be, some wouldnt be
  • Options
    I once told a guy I wouldn't give him head. Although I had never done it before and the more he kept asking and asking the more nervous it made me and I didn't want to. It didn't put him off me though. However now if my fella asked I wouldn't say no.
  • Options
    It depends on the reason, as much as anything. Some people have very good reasons not to. It depends on whether the bloke is ruled by his cock or his heart, as much as anything.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    Well he's not gona know you haven't done it before. Just suck on the end of it and lick it and use your hand at the same time - that way it doesn't have to go too far in.

i'll second that. you don't have to put the whole thing in your mouth by any means so it shouldn't make you heave. if you do decide to just relax and enjoy it.. otherwise you'll make yourself heave.

but yes i do think oral sex is an important part of sex.
  • Options
    Call me shallow but it would put me off.

Were it Eva Longoria, I'd probably let it slide but it's not going to be (for the time being) so mere mortal women must abide my penchant for head.
  • Options
    I asked my boyfriend and he said of course not but I highly doubt he was telling the truth.

I can understand why guys would be annoyed and frustrated about it, it's very important to some people but some need to realise it's just as important to girls...
  • Options
    thinking about it, if he said it put him off me, i wouldnt be interested in him anymore anyway!
  • Options
    Yeah i think it would. It all depends why though, if its cause some bloke forced her to do it in the past or something then i could understand.
  • Options
    to me i wouldnt be to bothered coz alot of girls wont give head n dats jus da way it is like some bois wont lick a girl out n dats jus dat but if da boi only wanted a blowjob n wouldnt do n e tin for u
    jus leave him coz hes a user lol n e other man hu thinks a girl shud give head jus coz dey want dem 2 r jus twats luff jus leave em it dont matter wut da girls bin thru if she doesnt want to give bjs den she dont have to am i the only one hu realises it n trust im a guy hu respects women
  • Options
    I just do what i can to make my girlfriend happy. IF she didnt want to give me a blowjob, I wouldn't have a problem with that.
  • Options
    graffiti wrote: »
    to me i wouldnt be to bothered coz alot of girls wont give head n dats jus da way it is like some bois wont lick a girl out n dats jus dat but if da boi only wanted a blowjob n wouldnt do n e tin for u
    jus leave him coz hes a user lol n e other man hu thinks a girl shud give head jus coz dey want dem 2 r jus twats luff jus leave em it dont matter wut da girls bin thru if she doesnt want to give bjs den she dont have to am i the only one hu realises it n trust im a guy hu respects women

You're annoying me now, and you've been told. Type fucking English. This is not the first time this has been mentioned and so you're coming across as a complete fuck-tard.