Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Just wanted to say hi!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey all! I'm a 23 year old female from Washington, DC.

I recently graduated college (in 2006) and work in the marketing and public relations field. I like to go to the movies a lot, I actually just saw Superbad and LOVED it! I love to read and just finished the final Harry Potter book. And, I love to go out to eat--fine dining when i can :yum:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hello and welcome to thesite. :wave:
    Hii I really want to see SuperBad :) Welcome
    Rachael wrote: »
    Hii I really want to see SuperBad :) Welcome

You should definitely make the time to see it. I'm sure it will be in theaters for awhile--it's been doing pretty well :)
    You should definitely make the time to see it. I'm sure it will be in theaters for awhile--it's been doing pretty well :)

Hehe I love the way Americans say "theatres." Y'all keeping well over there?:D
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Hello and welcome to thesite. :wave:

Thanks! I love these smilies!! :yippe:
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Hehe I love the way Americans say "theatres." Y'all keeping well over there?:D

lol, should I say movies??I don't want to stick out like a sore thumb over here :blush:

Yes, everything is going pretty good over in the states. How is Ireland? I haven't been overseas much, just Panama and Germany for a few years.
    lol, should I say movies??I don't want to stick out like a sore thumb over here :blush:

Yes, everything is going pretty good over in the states. How is Ireland? I haven't been overseas much, just Panama and Germany for a few years.

We say cinema.

Well that's more than me, Ireland is great. Lots of drinking and having fun, we really do live up to the stereotype. :thumb:
    Helllooooo:)