Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Dog attacked my dog and drew blood

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    We have a six month old lurcher puppy who is very placid and playful. We take him to training classes and of late a bull terrier has been constantly trying to attack him. Last night the trainer took us aside and asked us how we felt and if we were intimated by the bull terrier. We said we are and she's suggested some serious correctional work for this dog, who is only 6 months old himself.

Dogs such as bull terriers can be as soft as mice, but like any animal they have the ability to 'turn' in a second. Certain breeds are more prone to this and I reckon they should only be owned by people who are aware of this. The owners of the bull terrier that attacks our dog on a weekly basis hasn't got a clue about dogs in general, let alone bull terriers!

Do let us know how you get on with the owners!
    aww simone, ive just fallen in love with your puppy

You can have him. Free to good home. If you don't mind him digging up your newly laid turf that is! :yeees:

Nah, I love him really! :yes:
    its a staffy. My dog just finished her anti biotics today. We did go round the other day but no one was in, not had the chance recently so going round a bit later. Just hope we don't get any trouble.
    Well my mum chickened out of going round cause she doesn't want to sound like she's begging for money. They know where we live and the woman saw my mum with the dog this morning but didn't bother to ask about her. She said if they'd had any decency they should come to us. I dunno. It's probably too late now cause mum kept putting it off.
    :yes:

Me too.

Such a cutie!!