Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Since i quit weed

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Last year during the summer i got in with the wrong crowd(Well i call them wrong but they are still the best mates i have ever had)
All of them smoked weed and i felt left out though there was no disticnt peer pressure towards me.I decided to start smoking so i knew how to smoke weed.Then one day i was offered a joint to keep me quite because i was hyperactive.I was told to smoke the rest of what was left of it and fall asleep in the shade.I did so and effectivly i was semi consious for 2 hours simply laying down and watching the trees change shape.I could make songs instantly,thoughts were shooting through my brain at lightspeed.That cycle carried on for many months until it seemed my vision wasn't the same in some wierd way.It was like being drunk but without the other effects.I lost my previous intelligence and i was extremely paronoid so i quit.I attempted quiting twice before quitting totally for several months now.My vision still is bad but i believe i have allot more brain cells than i have ever done before.Being a stoner was the greatest experiences of my life and im proud to say i used to smoke weed but even prouder for having the will power to quit.

Comments

• Options
    what do you mean by vision? ive got fucked up constant semi-trippy vision from HPPD but i think that was down more to the e's and lsd .. i just found that weed aggravated it quite a bit
  • Options
    Weed can't give you hppd as far as I know, though as you say it aggravates it.
  • Options
    It's hard to describe.It's like beer goggle vision.Apart from that it's fine
  • Options
    I did
    My eyes are perfectly fine apparently
    I think its my brain or something.
  • Options
    mate im havin nearly da same problems except i have to much rage now... and wen eva i go to release da rage im blackin out n next ting u no ders some kid on da floor bleedin and crying i understand now that i have no idea how to control my strength any more so dw although their not simular effects da shit is still changin your mind