Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Mr_Wobble

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Doesn't post a great deal anymore, but often about.

Happy 40th Birthday :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Happy Birthday ya big perv! :D :birthday:
    :birthday:
    Happy Birthday old man :wave:
    never a dull moment in the sex forum when he was a regular. :birthday:
    Hiya, you bunch of pervs! ...How else would/could you draw such a conclusion about myself if you didn't read posts/threads that I posted on. Oh, of course, the wrong conclusion. Honest. ;)
    But for old times sake, here's a fave smilie... :naughty::D

And less of the old, cheeky feckers! :eek2: It's not that great an age. Why I remember when most of you were a bunch of overly horny hormonal teens, and now most of you are (by your own reckoning of what's old) a bunch of old farts in your early to mid twenties. Sheesh, some of you have even procreated and had your own bawling bundles of poo and wee machines! :eek:

Just to let you know, I've totally overdosed on cake today. First with a special for me and workmates, and then my own very special cake...

IMG_0478-small.jpg

I drop by here several times a week, just to browse. Other things taking up my time nowadays though, means I just don't have the time to take part in the forums nowadays. Then again, maybe I'll have a look in the Sex forum for old times sake. :D
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Happy birthday!

Sorry I'm late, I thought I had posted here... :chin:

That's a nice cake! :D