Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Boys ang girls, it's the fucking weekend!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Cheers man.
    I've got work in an hour and a half lol fucking grim! Then I'm meant to be going to a house party straight afterwards... not sure if that's such a clever idea. haha
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Cheers man.
    I've got work in an hour and a half lol fucking grim! Then I'm meant to be going to a house party straight afterwards... not sure if that's such a clever idea. haha

Houseparty might take your mind off things, although if you aint feeling any better and had no sleep more drink and drugs may make you feel worse.

Enjoy work though :D
    Ahh for fucks sake, I'm such a twat.

Yeah it was all going good, we met up, danced and I kissed her. :heart:

But as normal, I had to go and get too fucked again, ended up snorting loads of coke which I've supposedly given up, and I don't remember fuck all after that kiss but apparantly she ended up going home with another bloke.

Arr fuck it, I haven't slept, I'm coming down and I've got work at 12! Whoop de fuck, at least I'm going straight from work to a drug fuelled house party to get fucked again!
    As far as I'm concerned, she doesn't even exist... I'm just gonna go back to the only thing I'm good at... snorting coke.

Shit one mate. If she fucked away off with another bloke then she's not worth the effort to be fair, if she was that pissed off you were fucked she shoulda went home on her own.
    I went to the pub and it turned into a club. I was really wasted, had such a good night! Then I went back to my mate's house to carry on drinkin but she passed out so I phoned my ex up (only coz he emailed me the day before) and then I got on msn and z- and Turlough phoned me up and they have the best accents!
    fair play. i'm goona indulge in loads of mudma, n k. and find some sassy sourcey girls for some action, and dance moves. i love nothing more than the tail end of a weekend when every one is mashed and either in a pub or still out at a free party, every ones mashed and chatting shit, every one looks sexy and i feel sexy, i can't wait.
    i just got out of prison for possesion of 76 e's , and can't wit to start the weekend in style . n-joi ur self . peace . oli
    I'm not sure last weekend has stopped yet..... I've been out everynight this week so far.

This evening i'm going to go out for food with the husband not sure where yet - i'm supposed to be going to a party but i'm not sure my liver can face it. Tomorrow i'm going shopping in London with mummy, then having my hair done and going to my sister in law's mother hen night - the one with all the mothers who wert too scared to come to the actual hen night - however i fear it might be so stressfull i might drink more than i did at the actual hen night.

Sunday i'm going to see a friend with a baby for afternoon tea and then cooking lamb for my parents plus my new dresser is turning up as well which is quite exciting.
    oli2bad wrote: »
    fair play. i'm goona indulge in loads of mudma, n k. and find some sassy sourcey girls for some action, and dance moves. i love nothing more than the tail end of a weekend when every one is mashed and either in a pub or still out at a free party, every ones mashed and chatting shit, every one looks sexy and i feel sexy, i can't wait.
    i just got out of prison for possesion of 76 e's , and can't wit to start the weekend in style . n-joi ur self . peace . oli

haha fair play keep it lit :lol:
    Aww Edward! You'll get her, she wouldnt be able to resist your sexiiiness for too long boi!

But as normal, I had to go and get too fucked again, ended up snorting loads of coke which I've supposedly given up, and I don't remember fuck all after that kiss but apparantly she ended up going home with another bloke.

Ball breaker mate! Never mind it though, the weekend is ahead!
    I shall be spending my pay rise on beer and kebabs. Oh yeah baby.
    Gran's funeral. :(

Finally seeing my fully furnished apartment up here. Stunning :)

Spending time with family. :)

Not really a party weekend, but I can give one weekend a miss, huh? :)
    Just worked the most boring, slow 9 and a half hours of my life. The most boring shittest wedding E.V.E.R!
    Sat it tonight, tomorrow night out somewhere, haven't got a clue yet and hopefully for a few on sunday as well, just have to see how things go.
    ehhhh, I dunno why but I'm at home. Not cool.

Maybe I'll go out tomorrow. I'm feeling extraordinarily lazy this week though. School starts again Monday and I'm sure plenty of nights out will follow, the people I'm with sure like their drinks. ;)

So yeah, boring weekend for me! yay, I'm liking it.
    I'm staying in cos I'm going to stay with a friend next week and wanna save the little bit of money I have left!
    Sitting here with my cousin, I think yoiu're all a bunch of dity rottwen cunts! Suck my turf up the fuckjoes! Ring r! Rinnng rinng! Ringa rt!
    oli2bad wrote: »

WHAT A FUCKING QUALITY FIRST POST. I actually said that aloud, like. HAH!

I'm sooo hungover. I went out last night and heavy bonded with my boss, then her son who also works at my workplace came out and we went clubbing and we pulled. ARGH!

It was good, but like..it's awkward or something, I dunno if it is - I haven't seen him since it only happened about 5 hours ago, ha.

I think I am looking at the word incestuous to describe the situation and trying my hardest not to address it as that. :lol:

Sleep tonight, and up early tomorrow for another day of work 8AM - 8PM! Hoorah!
    I need to find a new lightbulb for my room... probably a good thing i didnt attempt to change it when i got in at about 3 am.
    Renzo wrote: »
    I need to find a new lightbulb for my room... probably a good thing i didnt attempt to change it when i got in at about 3 am.

You could of died!!!!!! :shocking:
    Absolutely ripped on a team night out last night, ended up doing Tequila Slammers and pretty much downed a glass of white wine. Six pints of cider too I think.

Ended up in Guru, no idea how we got in. Don't remember getting the Subway that's lying on my bedroom floor either.

Sent a proper dirty text to the wrong person too by the looks of my sent items, shiiiiite :eek:

Feel rough as fuck. Going for a couple tonight though if I feel better.
    Bri-namite wrote: »
    Absolutely ripped on a team night out last night, ended up doing Tequila Slammers and pretty much downed a glass of white wine. Six pints of cider too I think.

Ended up in Guru, no idea how we got in. Don't remember getting the Subway that's lying on my bedroom floor either.

Sent a proper dirty text to the wrong person too by the looks of my sent items, shiiiiite :eek:

Haha .. aye looking at your sent box the next day is always a bad idea..
    GoodFella wrote: »
    Haha .. aye looking at your sent box the next day is always a bad idea..

its why i dont have things saved to my sent box
    WILD NIGHT!
    Haha, ended up going STRAIGHT from work to this drug fuelled house party, making it the second day and night in a row without sleep for me.

I got there and got mashed on fuck loads of ketamine, coke and cider for most of the night, and a bit of MDMA to finish it off this morning.
    Ended up having this wierd trippin' like one night relationship with this really pretty girl on mushrooms while i was tripping on ket.
    Wicked night, made me feel much better.
    I landed in Newcastle aitport at 5am this morning, having recently flown back from the dominican republic.

So at least my weekend started in style!
    I'm still feleing quite fragile after thursday! Almost fainted this morning coz I was so weak, had only eaten a small bit of pasta on Friday. Anyway I'm off out tonight, just the drink for me (i know I said that on Thursday haha).. looking forward to it, get dressed up, never know what nice guys you might meet ;)
    Bri-namite wrote: »

Haha! You got that while on the phone to me hun!

OMG, biggest hangover in the world, 3 hours sleep and now I'm going to Alton towers, not the best plan in the world I've ever had!

I feel like crying :(
    I haven't been out all weekend, but I haven't been able to get any sleep at all tonight because I feel like shit (hence why I'm on here at this ungodly hour). And I'm supposed to be in work at 10, so I've got to stay up until 10 in order to ring work when it opens and tell them I won't be in at 10 because I'm not feeling well (ah well, I only have about 1 hours work to stretch out for 8 hours anyway, because I did it all on Wednesday). Haven't been able to sleep all night, but you can guarantee that if I go to bed now, I'll sleep right through my alarm and be in trouble for not ringing in.

And it's raining. Sorry to put a downer on the thread.
    I feel soooo hungover and I'm really grumpy! Just had a big argument with my dad woopsie.
    I went out last night and it was the first time in a LONG time I didn't do any class As.. just alcohol!! And I had such a top time. I did buy 2 pills for a fiver inside this club but I looked at them and thought "wtf are they?!" and demanded my money back and almost got in an argument with him. They might have been kosher but I duno.. I wasn't gona risk it. Besides I loved the music - Freemasons were DJing! And I just danced my arse off anyway. Met a hot guy who texted me to make sure I got home safe but I passed out as soon as I got in so haven't replied yet. Will do soon.. :D
    Got woken up by Jehova's Witnesses at stupid o'clock this morning, they buzzed up and got told not today thanks, then I went back to bed then they buzzed back five minutes later! One more time and they'd have got the bucket of water treatment, seriously man.

Fry up in a bit, then a nice drive to the recycling.

My flatmate is away to move out today though, gutted like! Don't want him to go :(
    Had the best weekend ever. Now I'm sad cos it's over.