Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Capsules

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This bloke was trying to get me to go back to his cos he had 'Capsules'

I wouldn't have had it anyway because I don't trust him but what are they ?

I didn't ask cos I felt a bit stupid :o

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Are they legal highs? I was at a party once and people were taking these massive capsules and offered me one but I didn't fancy it.
    I'm not sure ? Didn't see like the sort of person who would have legal stuff.

Whats the legal ones? I know it looked like a paracetamol thingy the ones that you can unscrew and pour the stuff out.
    The people at this party weren't the type to have legal highs either considering they were on every other illegal drug at the time! lol Yeh they wer elike plastic capsules with powder in them.
    Capsules can be dodgy, people can easily fill them with pretty much anything.

There were some mental red capsules going around this way a few years ago, which as far as I know, were filled with MDMA.
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Capsules can be dodgy, people can easily fill them with pretty much anything.

There were some mental red capsules going around this way a few years ago, which as far as I know, were filled with MDMA.

Did you try one ?
    Obviously they could really be anything, its dead simple to open them up and put anything in. So it could be a fat dose of MDMA or it could be some chalk.
    Did you try one ?

Yes and it was a mental buzz, but this was a few years back and I got it off a mate who I trust.

As budda said, it could be chalk, or something even worse and potentially very dangerous.
    I really would not reccomend taking these, espescially off random's who want you to come back to their car with them...
    Could be anything but if u know and trust the person it can be a different story.

Someone round here last week was selling capsules at a fiver and he said there were 2-3 crushed up pills in them, never went near him because didn't know him that well.
    the fuck
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Rubarb and Custards (red and yellow) and Denace the Menaces (black and red) capsules used to very popular round my way when I was about 16. Fucking good they were too. Havn;t seen any in years though.
    Weekender Offender 
    z- wrote: »
    the fuck

it was because a big stash was left outside and got damp so they all went to powder and unable to be sold as pills.