Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

It was a good idea...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
...in theory.

I thought...it's a nice day. I will borrow my brother's bike and ride to work. It will be fun. and good for me.

GOOD FOR ME?!

Yeah. Well I fell off.

and now I have a bandaged elbow! and a hole in my jeans! :(

Stupid bike. Stupid kerb.

Comments

• Options
    Haha, how the fuck dya fall off a bike past the age of 7! Unless you're going really fast over bumps and stuff.
  • Options
    Why did you ride into the kerb?
  • Options
    squeal wrote: »
    Why did you ride into the kerb?

Well when you usually hit a curb you go over it, unless you're hitting it from the side which is a bit careless and would indeed be a funny sight.
  • Options
    I was crossing a road because I was too scared to go round a roundabout but then I didn't think I would make the kerb 'cause it was a high one! So I tried to like stop but I clipped it and fell onto the pavement. Good job no cars were coming or my bro's bike would have gone squishy! :p
  • Options
    Did you never pay attention in bike saftey, your supposed to walk your bike across the road :p (after all these years I finally know why ;) )
  • Options
    Did you never pay attention in bike saftey, your supposed to walk your bike across the road :p (after all these years I finally know why ;) )

People are just too lazy these days :p
  • Options
    If I'd have walked across that road, I'd likely have died! :P
  • Options
    ^_^ wrote: »
    ...in theory.

I thought...it's a nice day. I will borrow my brother's bike and ride to work. It will be fun. and good for me.

GOOD FOR ME?!

Yeah. Well I fell off.

and now I have a bandaged elbow! and a hole in my jeans! :(

Stupid bike. Stupid kerb.

Well i bet your just kicking yourself right now aren't you??? :lol:
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Well when you usually hit a curb you go over it, unless you're hitting it from the side which is a bit careless and would indeed be a funny sight.

Noooooooooooo its not funny! You end up doing some mental sliding feat across the kerb before grinding to a halt with your face inches above the ground. I've tried it :mad:
  • Options
    kangoo wrote: »
    Noooooooooooo its not funny! You end up doing some mental sliding feat across the kerb before grinding to a halt with your face inches above the ground. I've tried it :mad:

Haha what would make anyone try it?
  • Options
    :lol::lol::lol: This is just too funny!!! Didn't you realise the cerb was too high before crossing, surely you should have been looking.

Oh and Simba....you just made my day! :p