Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

guilty crushes, real or fantasy ones...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
mine is that singer from paramore, only cause i heard she's only like 17/18

all my others im pretty proud of, monica bellucci and ancilla tilia so they don't count

yours?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Brian Molko, especially in his younger days in the skirt and lipstick on :crazyeyes
    A couple of my managers at work :o.

Although I know it'll never happen because they're both taken, as am I.
    too many to list.
    too many to list.

:yes: My crushes are nearly always highy embarrasing.
    I don't think i've ever had any. One of my bi friends used to fancy me though.
    Loads! Too many! From celebs to friends to mates girlfriends to friends' friend's!
    106309CA-D5BF-C7B7-8C408DAD704A57AB.jpg
    If your guilty crush isn't the sister-in-law then you're not trying hard enough.

Me? I'm very lazy. But Bonnie Wright will always have a place in my heart.
    Kermit wrote: »
    If your guilty crush isn't the sister-in-law then you're not trying hard enough.

the wrong one married then surely :p
    the wrong one married then surely :p

I was reading not so long ago that apparently something like 65% of married men would quite happily slip one to their wife's sister.

I'm definitely in the 35%, I had to live with her :angel:
    Man...i don't know if i should reply to this, LOL i've had wayy too many...including ones that would have no chance at all of happening....friends (both guys and girls), teachers back at high school, mates girlfriends, lecturers at uni....wayy too many...LOL.

*hides*
    I had a bit of a thing for my old shrink... that is the shrink i had when i was younger. She could only have been 30 tops.
    mine is that singer from paramore, only cause i heard she's only like 17/18

God, not 17 or 18!!!? What's up with that? (I'd never heard of her by the way, and when I looked her up Wikipedia says she's 19). I have no problem admitting I think the girl off Heroes is gorgeous (just 18, but probably 16 during filming). Although the fact that I can't watch Harry Potter anymore without noticing that Hermoine's getting quite attractive worries me. It's that wierd thing of watching someone grow up, and then suddenly realising they're hot. I had the same thing in the 90's with Ashley off The Fresh Prince even though she was technically quite a bit older than me (I watched them way after they were filmed, so we were about the same age in my eyes).

In real life, I can't say I've ever had a crush on someone I would be embarrassed about. Not wanting people to know, maybe, but that's different.
    simon pegg but i think thats understandable
    Alan Rickman
    nicolalou wrote: »
    Alan Rickman

ze name iz hans gruber
    I have a few...I really should never admit to them...!!
    nicolalou wrote: »
    Alan Rickman

hell yes

have you seen truely madly deeply?

he SINGS ahh
    Justin Lee Collins, just how hot !!
    Rosario Dawson :heart:
    rachie004 wrote: »
    I thought I fancied a guy from work last week but then I realised that I'd drank too much!

It wasn't Stelios was it :p

Answering the question, I would say someone I used to work with, she was a lot older than me and had a husband and kids, but damn she had something about her.
    God, not 17 or 18!!!? What's up with that? (I'd never heard of her by the way, and when I looked her up Wikipedia says she's 19). I have no problem admitting I think the girl off Heroes is gorgeous (just 18, but probably 16 during filming). Although the fact that I can't watch Harry Potter anymore without noticing that Hermoine's getting quite attractive worries me. It's that wierd thing of watching someone grow up, and then suddenly realising they're hot. I had the same thing in the 90's with Ashley off The Fresh Prince even though she was technically quite a bit older than me (I watched them way after they were filmed, so we were about the same age in my eyes).

In real life, I can't say I've ever had a crush on someone I would be embarrassed about. Not wanting people to know, maybe, but that's different.

shes 18, 19 this year, gota love wiki
    shes 18, 19 this year, gota love wiki

You know - I'd not heard of them until this thread.

Not bad!

... and yes, she is pretty hot - mainly due to the rock-chick thing which seems to trigger certain naughty thoughts. Picture of that Hayley lass

For example, Avril Lavigne (in any more recent video really...) in the Girlfriend video :D Mmmmmm

Although, that is not the look I go for in real life in the slightest.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Not sure if it fits into what the question was, but there's this woman in my semester at uni who I seriously think is the most beatiful one I've ever seen.
    The problem: She's also the kind of person whose head I'd like to hit against the wall.
    Not sure if it fits into what the question was, but there's this woman in my semester at uni who I seriously think is the most beatiful one I've ever seen.
    The problem: She's also the kind of person whose head I'd like to hit against the wall.

I meet a lot of people like that :lol: :nervous:
    oo definatly Hermoine lol shes got fitta always had a thing for keira knightley even if she is like propa skinny n dat girl of heros is pritty chong but i no dis is wierd but yeh but i walkin in da shower wid ma best mates younger sister n she lks a spittin imaged of some girl i saw on like da sky 900 channels lol so i couldnt resist so ive always had a thing for her n now im seein ma mates sister sept we ent mates no more:cool:
    graffiti wrote: »
    oo definatly Hermoine lol shes got fitta always had a thing for keira knightley even if she is like propa skinny n dat girl of heros is pritty chong but i no dis is wierd but yeh but i walkin in da shower wid ma best mates younger sister n she lks a spittin imaged of some girl i saw on like da sky 900 channels lol so i couldnt resist so ive always had a thing for her n now im seein ma mates sister sept we ent mates no more:cool:

OK Miss Pollard.
    YA wHAT BLAD!?
    graffiti wrote: »

OH MY GOD. WHAT?!

PRITTY CHONG?! I say that when I'm full of chemicals. :razz:

Er, I have a thing for someone at work I really, really REALLY shouldn't have.
    1983 wrote: »
    Er, I have a thing for someone at work I really, really REALLY shouldn't have.

I do as well. Not the same person, obviously. But someone who is well and truly off limits. I'm taken too which makes it worse. There is something nice about having a crush though...even if you know it's really wrong.